Phoenix Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cargo Bay - Deck C

+4
Mischa Brendel
James M
Silent Hunter
Zuzutoo
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cargo Bay - Deck C - Page 4 Empty Re: Cargo Bay - Deck C

Post  Mischa Brendel Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:34 am

Meanwhile Ryan asked Brad what had been going on with the ship. "So this sabotage. How big is it? Do we need to take the entire engine apart?" Now that they were safe on the ground again, Ryan's earlier anger had subsided somewhat.

-Ryan Bow
Mischa Brendel
Mischa Brendel

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Rennolds Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:54 am

Morgan gave Mark a look that was somewhere between "What the hell?" and "I can kill you with my brain." So far, Mark had trusted her to do exactly nothing as his XO. There was no reason for him to interject in the conversation to say exactly the same thing she had just said. Her infamous temper started to bubble up, but she forced herself to calm down. This was neither the time nor the place for an outburst. She forced a cordial smile, and nodded politely at the guard before turning and stalking away.

She had intended to storm out of the Cargo Bay in a dramatic fashion, but then she saw Brandon standing several feet away with Sue and Jelena. The angry look melted from her face. He was exactly the person she needed to see. "Hi there," she said as she walked over to them.

Morgan O'Doyle

Nicole Rennolds

Back to top Go down

Post  dratliff Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:35 pm

The tall figure of a well-dressed, dapper, handsome man with long black hair appeared near the end of the ramp before slowly entering. He seemed casual and relaxed, but kept an eye out for the unloading procedures and stayed out of their way. Grey eyes glanced around at the people within, but he seemed content to wait until he was noticed and spoken to. Curiously, a hand-fan rested at his belt-sash rather than a weapon, though in the dock area he must have had something on him for defense. He looked like he had too much money to not become a target.

dratliff

Back to top Go down

Post  Silent Hunter Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:55 pm

"That will be acceptable", Guard Bradshaw replied to Mark's request.

"Hello", Jelena said, "I'm going sunbathing. Fancy joining me?"

- Fire Duo

Silent Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuzutoo Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Cargo Bay - Deck C - Page 4 Poppysm
Poppy entered the Cargo bay dressed in the elegant beige Saree that clearly denoted a level of higher class society. The bright light from the Persephone afternoon made her practically radiant. She walked towards Mark, who seemed to have a bit of attention from various folks at the moment.

"Captain, I need your approval on the flight logs so I may register them with the Guild and Dockmaster's offices." She held out the personal cortex unit she had transferred the reports to.

-Poppy

Cargo Bay - Deck C - Page 4 Tumblr_lfpu59xqwc1qbgn4uo1_400
Zuzutoo
Zuzutoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Nicole Rennolds wrote:She had intended to storm out of the Cargo Bay in a dramatic fashion, but then she saw Brandon standing several feet away with Sue and Jelena. The angry look melted from her face. He was exactly the person she needed to see. "Hi there," she said as she walked over to them.
Silent Hunter wrote:"Hello", Jelena said, "I'm going sunbathing. Fancy joining me?"

OOC: Assuming Jelena is talking to Morgan and not Brandon, and that Brandon's question was thoroughly ignored...

IC:
Before Sue or Jelena answered Brandon's question, Morgan was approaching them, not looking overly happy at first. Brandon's stomach wrenched again.

"Who is that? Is there trouble?" Why did he make you upset? Brandon wanted to ask, feeling protective of Morgan and threatened by the man and his looks.

"Anything I can do?" The worry on his face was easy to see, but part of it was the thoughts he had been lamenting over since Poppy mentioned going into town with Morgan.

He noticed Poppy coming into the Cargo Bay, cleaned up and ready for her excursion into town. His stomach knotted again. He thought he would have more time...

~Brandon~

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Rennolds Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Morgan was confused by Brandon's reaction. Did she really look that upset? She didn't mind if Brandon saw, but she didn't want the rest of the crew to notice her frustration. She smiled lightly, and shook her head.

"No trouble. Captainy business, that's all."

She saw Poppy walk into the Cargo Bay, and then saw Brandon's peculiar expression at the sight of her. After a moment of thought, it suddenly dawned on her that he may have heard that she had made plans with Poppy, and was upset that she wouldn't be spending time alone with him.

In a playfully affectionate manner, she looped her arm through his and guided him to a slightly more private corner of the Cargo Bay.

Speaking softly, she said, "So, I need to go on watch duty in a few hours, and I know you'll be busy with repairs in the immediate future, so I was wondering if we could postpone our date until later tonight? We'll have plenty of time to spend alone, without worrying about interruptions, and Persephone's nightlife is really jing tsai, it'll be fun. What do you think?"

Morgan O'Doyle

Nicole Rennolds

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Rennolds Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:00 pm

Silent Hunter wrote:"
"Hello", Jelena said, "I'm going sunbathing. Fancy joining me?"

- Fire Duo

OOC: Sorry, meant to reply to this one first, pretend Morgan answered Jelena before talking to Brandon.

IC:

Morgan smiled, and held out her pasty white arms for inspection. "I'm afraid me and the sun don't get along too well. I'd turn red as a lobster. Have fun, though."

Morgan O'Doyle

Nicole Rennolds

Back to top Go down

Post  Silent Hunter Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:13 pm

"Fair enough", Jelena said, "Your loss".

She headed back to her quarters.

When she returned three minutes later, she was dressed in a black strapless bikini, a large brown sunhat and brown sandals, carrying a bag on her shoulder. She was whistling as she walked along.

- Jelena

Silent Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:25 am

Re: Cargo Bay - Deck C

Post Nicole Rennolds on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:54 am
Morgan gave Mark a look that was somewhere between "What the hell?" and "I can kill you with my brain." So far, Mark had trusted her to do exactly nothing as his XO. There was no reason for him to interject in the conversation to say exactly the same thing she had just said. Her infamous temper started to bubble up, but she forced herself to calm down. This was neither the time nor the place for an outburst. She forced a cordial smile, and nodded politely at the guard before turning and stalking away.

Mark could tell he had made Morgan angry and made a mental note to have a chat with her, this was the first time he had run a boat of this size and a crew of this size, his mind began to think
As the guard talked with him confirming that the meeting could be pushed back one hour, Mark watched as Morgan strolled off to meet up with Brandon

She had intended to storm out of the Cargo Bay in a dramatic fashion, but then she saw Brandon standing several feet away with Sue and Jelena. The angry look melted from her face. He was exactly the person she needed to see. "Hi there," she said as she walked over to them.

Morgan O'Doyle

Poppy entered the Cargo bay dressed in the elegant beige Saree that clearly denoted a level of higher class society. The bright light from the Persephone afternoon made her practically radiant. She walked towards Mark, who seemed to have a bit of attention from various folks at the moment.

"Captain, I need your approval on the flight logs so I may register them with the Guild and Dockmaster's offices." She held out the personal cortex unit she had transferred the reports to.

-Poppy

Mark looked at the rather well dressed Poppy
" Well and just who is on the bridge, not that we need anyone to fly this thing " Mark takes the cortex from her and acknowledges the recorded flight log, " Go ahead, I'll stay with the boat. I'll have Brad man the bridge while I work with Ryan on the repair orders "
He hands her back her cortex unit as he spots a rather sharp looking man approaching the ramp, this was turning out to be an interesting day, and he still was not dressed as a captain should be dressed. but a tight T shirt and cargo pants that looked tired were better than being naked

The tall figure of a well-dressed, dapper, handsome man with long black hair appeared near the end of the ramp before slowly entering. He seemed casual and relaxed, but kept an eye out for the unloading procedures and stayed out of their way. Grey eyes glanced around at the people within, but he seemed content to wait until he was noticed and spoken to. Curiously, a hand-fan rested at his belt-sash rather than a weapon, though in the dock area he must have had something on him for defense. He looked like he had too much money to not become a target.

dratliff

Mark strode down the ramp , he figured this fellow had business to do with his ship, the cargo was gone and they could use another job to keep fuel in the tanks and food on the table, he approaches the man , both side arms were visible on Marks large muscular frame , Mark sized the man up and was ready for anything, being a martial arts person Mark would rely on his arts, the weapons would come in last, but he sensed this man had or meant business and business was always good to have

" Good day sir, I'm Mark Ho Chang, Captain of the Atlantis, and who do I have the pleasure of meeting ?"

Mark Ho Chang

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:39 am

Mischa Brendel wrote:Meanwhile Ryan asked Brad what had been going on with the ship. "So this sabotage. How big is it? Do we need to take the entire engine apart?" Now that they were safe on the ground again, Ryan's earlier anger had subsided somewhat.

-Ryan Bow

Brad was going over the same list that Ryan had

" Well lets just say that a group of thugs got on the inside of my business and set up the failure of three boats. then had them caught in those nets and dismantled for the rest of the good parts, I trusted these two characters on the repairs which included your vessel and they turned on me, and you, Once I caught wind of it I brought the local law down on them, shut down my business for a bit to restructure with new employees and perform a massive recall on any boat we had worked on, Then we saddled up the Wrecker and burned her hard to catch up with the Atlantis, I was worried you had been caught in one of those webs , Lets take a look at that engine, I hope it is just the pulse iterator , If it has jumped more than a couple teeth we'll have to pull the heads and redo the valves , Heck we may as well rebuild the engine in the frame if it is the valves "

Brad did not sound happy at those words, he had done many engine installs and those boats were still in the air defying their age

" I also want to check the fuel pump and the fuel system, these dirt bags were known to switch out good quality parts for Fa-yu shun dee junk parts and sell the good parts , So ya this sabotage was a biggy and I an so sorry it happened to you folks "

James / GM

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuzutoo Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:31 am

Poppy gladly took back the cortex unit with her approved hours. She gave the Captain a slightly crooked smile, not quite sure why she was being mildly reprimanded for not being on station on a grounded ship. If he wanted her to work a shift on the bridge he just had to ask. But for right now she had some errands to do in town that might make the notion of standing watch quite moot. She hit the send button on the Cortex, mailing the flight logs to the Persephone Guild office. She would try to stop by the Guild house when she got a chance, but now she needed to find the local Blue Sun office.

She paused a moment as the new stranger slowly walked up the ramp. He was exotic and quite good looking. She felt a slight blush coming on as he came closer to Mark. She hovered nearby the entry ramp for a moment to discover who he was.

-Poppy
Zuzutoo
Zuzutoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mischa Brendel Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:26 am

James M wrote: Brad was going over the same list that Ryan had

" Well lets just say that a group of thugs got on the inside of my business and set up the failure of three boats. then had them caught in those nets and dismantled for the rest of the good parts, I trusted these two characters on the repairs which included your vessel and they turned on me, and you, Once I caught wind of it I brought the local law down on them, shut down my business for a bit to restructure with new employees and perform a massive recall on any boat we had worked on, Then we saddled up the Wrecker and burned her hard to catch up with the Atlantis, I was worried you had been caught in one of those webs , Lets take a look at that engine, I hope it is just the pulse iterator , If it has jumped more than a couple teeth we'll have to pull the heads and redo the valves , Heck we may as well rebuild the engine in the frame if it is the valves "

Brad did not sound happy at those words, he had done many engine installs and those boats were still in the air defying their age

" I also want to check the fuel pump and the fuel system, these dirt bags were known to switch out good quality parts for Fa-yu shun dee junk parts and sell the good parts , So ya this sabotage was a biggy and I an so sorry it happened to you folks "

James / GM

Ryan gave a loud sigh after Brad had finished his story. It seemed to the chief engineer that the man had been a little too trustworthy. The only good thing coming out of this was that Brad was very unlikely to make the same mistake again. "Did they mess up any other things, apart from those ships? As soon as we start working on the Atlantis engine, we'll be running many systems via your computers here. So there better not be any trouble there."

Ryan made a couple of notes on his cortex unit. The fuel pump needed to be opened up, as well as most of the engine. He would send the data that the engine computer had gathered to Brad's systems first: they were more specialized to analyse it and hopefully they could narrow the problems down, which meant a whole lot less work for the engineers that were about to clean up this mess. He gave the list to Brad. "Is there anything I missed on there? I need to discuss this with the captain and then we can start with repairs right away I hope.

-Ryan Bow
Mischa Brendel
Mischa Brendel

Back to top Go down

Post  dratliff Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Damiel watched with vague amusement as several crew members gathered to talk, and some of the ladies came out in bikinis. He glanced at one of them in a sari to find that she was watching him, unlike the others. He was about to approach her to politely introduce himself and perhaps get his business out of the way when a tall, very well-built man arrived.

"Good day sir, I'm Mark Ho Chang, Captain of the Atlantis, and who do I have the pleasure of meeting?"

"Damiel Vincent," he replied, offering one of his hands to the muscular man. He smiled and then added, "Companion." Without preamble, and with only enough strength in the handshake to be polite rather than inflammatory, he went into his business. "I would normally invite you to a tea ceremony to discuss arrangements and the like, but though you seem to have some time, I... have blasted little." He gave the Captain an apologetic tip of his head for that. "Perhaps I can arrange for traditional means of discussion later? Regardless, I need to leave Persephone, and your ship came recommended. Though..." He looked around curiously. "I was told to ask for Captain Lindemann, I believe? Nothing has happened to him, I hope?" He frowned, but seemed honestly concerned.

dratliff

Back to top Go down

Post  Silent Hunter Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Jelena found a sunny spot by the ship and then pulled a towel out of her bag, laying it on the ground and then kneeling down it, where she began to apply suntan lotion.

Guard Bradshaw had a hard time keeping his focus on the conversation. He was in fact a fan of hers and there she was - nearly naked in front of him!

Sue was wondering in amazement just how contradictory her friend could be.

- Fire Duo and Guard Bradshaw

Silent Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuzutoo Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:18 pm

A Companion? An intial wave of shock hit Poppy. She had been brought up to believe those that flaunted a sinful lifestyle were to be avoided. However their social prestige certainly made them fascinating. He was without a question a handsome man. Poppy's thoughts were confused. She could not stop looking at the exotic stranger, not unlike staring at a large predatory cat behind glass. Graceful, beautiful and terrifying. She had rarely been close to a companion. Occasionally, they would stop at the University, her Father would meet with them to promote lectures and events but they had never been invited to dinner at the house. This was the closest she had been to one. He was in a hurry, but did have a trained gentleness about him. She was both intrigued and perplexed.

-Poppy
Zuzutoo
Zuzutoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:47 am

Nicole Rennolds wrote:Morgan was confused by Brandon's reaction. Did she really look that upset? She didn't mind if Brandon saw, but she didn't want the rest of the crew to notice her frustration. She smiled lightly, and shook her head.

"No trouble. Captainy business, that's all."

She saw Poppy walk into the Cargo Bay, and then saw Brandon's peculiar expression at the sight of her. After a moment of thought, it suddenly dawned on her that he may have heard that she had made plans with Poppy, and was upset that she wouldn't be spending time alone with him.

In a playfully affectionate manner, she looped her arm through his and guided him to a slightly more private corner of the Cargo Bay.

Speaking softly, she said, "So, I need to go on watch duty in a few hours, and I know you'll be busy with repairs in the immediate future, so I was wondering if we could postpone our date until later tonight? We'll have plenty of time to spend alone, without worrying about interruptions, and Persephone's nightlife is really jing tsai, it'll be fun. What do you think?"

Morgan O'Doyle

Brandon's melancholy lifted almost immediately. He wanted to kiss her right there, but with the entire crew in the cargo bay, resisted the urge.

"I think that would be tài hǎo le!" He stood there smiling a moment, before his smile faded. "Although I don't have anything really to wear out for a night on the town...." He chewed at his lip, an agonized look on his face. He hadn't really considered the need to dress for a day of shopping. But a night out, that would probably require something special to wear. The only thing formal he had ever owned was his uniform, and that was long gone with the end of the war. He was nervous as hell.

~Brandon~

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Rennolds Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Jason Andersen wrote:
Brandon's melancholy lifted almost immediately. He wanted to kiss her right there, but with the entire crew in the cargo bay, resisted the urge.

"I think that would be tài hǎo le!" He stood there smiling a moment, before his smile faded. "Although I don't have anything really to wear out for a night on the town...." He chewed at his lip, an agonized look on his face. He hadn't really considered the need to dress for a day of shopping. But a night out, that would probably require something special to wear. The only thing formal he had ever owned was his uniform, and that was long gone with the end of the war. He was nervous as hell.

~Brandon~

Morgan laughed sweetly. "Méi shì, piàoliang, you can wear whatever you want. Hell, you could show up in coveralls and engine grease, and I'd still be happy to spend the evening with you," After a quick glance around the Cargo Bay, where she saw that everyone else seemed to be too busy to pay attention to them, she quickly kissed Brandon on the cheek. "I'll see you tonight," she said, her gaze lingering on him as she walked away.

OOC: Méi shì, piàoliang = "Don't worry about it, handsome"

Zuzutoo wrote:A Companion? An intial wave of shock hit Poppy. She had been brought up to believe those that flaunted a sinful lifestyle were to be avoided. However their social prestige certainly made them fascinating. He was without a question a handsome man. Poppy's thoughts were confused. She could not stop looking at the exotic stranger, not unlike staring at a large predatory cat behind glass. Graceful, beautiful and terrifying. She had rarely been close to a companion. Occasionally, they would stop at the University, her Father would meet with them to promote lectures and events but they had never been invited to dinner at the house. This was the closest she had been to one. He was in a hurry, but did have a trained gentleness about him. She was both intrigued and perplexed.

-Poppy

Morgan approached Poppy, who seemed to be watching the new arrival talk to Mark.

"Hey," she said quietly, so as not to be overheard by the two men. "Who's this?"

Morgan O'Doyle

Nicole Rennolds

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuzutoo Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Poppy looked to Morgan and responded quietly, raising her hands to cover her lips as she spoke. "His name is apparently Mr. Damiel Vincent. He says he is a companion. He does look the part." She blushed slightly at mentioning his appearance. This was quite an uncomfortable moment for Poppy, her upbringing called for modesty in such things.

-Poppy
Zuzutoo
Zuzutoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Rennolds Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Morgan smiled slyly at Poppy, seeing her blush. The companion was certainly very handsome, but then all companions were, in their own way.

"I wonder if he'll be joining us," Morgan mused, sneaking a glance at Poppy to gauge her reaction.

Morgan O'Doyle

Nicole Rennolds

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:46 am

dratliff wrote:Damiel watched with vague amusement as several crew members gathered to talk, and some of the ladies came out in bikinis. He glanced at one of them in a sari to find that she was watching him, unlike the others. He was about to approach her to politely introduce himself and perhaps get his business out of the way when a tall, very well-built man arrived.

"Good day sir, I'm Mark Ho Chang, Captain of the Atlantis, and who do I have the pleasure of meeting?"

"Damiel Vincent," he replied, offering one of his hands to the muscular man. He smiled and then added, "Companion." Without preamble, and with only enough strength in the handshake to be polite rather than inflammatory, he went into his business. "I would normally invite you to a tea ceremony to discuss arrangements and the like, but though you seem to have some time, I... have blasted little." He gave the Captain an apologetic tip of his head for that. "Perhaps I can arrange for traditional means of discussion later? Regardless, I need to leave Persephone, and your ship came recommended. Though..." He looked around curiously. "I was told to ask for Captain Lindemann, I believe? Nothing has happened to him, I hope?" He frowned, but seemed honestly concerned.

Mark sized the man up, he was sharp looking and had a good mannerism about him, the companion training got his attention

" Well Captain Lindemann has ventured onto other opportunities and turned this fine ship and her crew over to me, I can arrange transport for you at a fair price, Once we restock and mend our hurts , Now may I ask as to where in the 'verse you were heading ? "

Mark knew that the security firm would probably want to see how this boat and her crew performed, but he could squeeze in a quick charter, he knew where many companion house were since he did transport for the medical suppliers and he still needed to check with Ryan,Brandon and Brad on the Atlantis's poor engine , Oh and he still needed to get into town and pick up some clothing worthy of a captain

Mark Ho Chang

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuzutoo Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:22 am

Nicole Rennolds wrote:Morgan smiled slyly at Poppy, seeing her blush. The companion was certainly very handsome, but then all companions were, in their own way.

"I wonder if he'll be joining us," Morgan mused, sneaking a glance at Poppy to gauge her reaction.

Morgan O'Doyle

Poppy gave Morgan a look of half-hearted disapproval. "I am not certain what use we would find for him on Atlantis." The slightly off color comment drifted away from her as she considered what a Companion would need a ship like Atlantis for in the first place. Certainly not hauling cargo. Would he want to set up shop on board. The thought horrified yet intrigued Poppy. He had the pervasive elegance like a dancer, but his trade was far less artistic, or was it? She had fallen in with terrorists and mercenaries, now whores? Her father was going to be sorely disappointed in her if he found out. And her father always seemed to find out everything. She felt unclean.

-Poppy
Zuzutoo
Zuzutoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Silent Hunter Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Guard Bradshaw watched the newcomer with interest; he didn't get to see companions that often. He decided now would be the time to bring things back to the matter in hand.

"Please let me know when you are ready to see Major Koizumi", he said, "The shuttle is ready and waiting for your party".

- Bradshaw

Silent Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Rennolds Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Zuzutoo wrote:Cargo Bay - Deck C - Page 4 Poppysm
Poppy gave Morgan a look of half-hearted disapproval. "I am not certain what use we would find for him on Atlantis." The slightly off color comment drifted away from her as she considered what a Companion would need a ship like Atlantis for in the first place. Certainly not hauling cargo. Would he want to set up shop on board. The thought horrified yet intrigued Poppy. He had the pervasive elegance like a dancer, but his trade was far less artistic, or was it? She had fallen in with terrorists and mercenaries, now whores? Her father was going to be sorely disappointed in her if he found out. And her father always seemed to find out everything. She felt unclean.

-Poppy

Morgan gave Poppy a wry smile. "I can think of plenty of uses for him. Not the least of which being that his high social status could open up new business opportunities for us." She was curious about Poppy's disdain, Companions were generally very well respected, even in the Core. Maybe the young pilot was just really conservative.

"Anyway," she said, her face brightening, "I have to go on watch in a few hours, and I'm starving. Are you ready to go?"

Morgan O'Doyle

Nicole Rennolds

Back to top Go down

Post  dratliff Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:27 pm

"Well Captain Lindemann has ventured onto other opportunities and turned this fine ship and her crew over to me, I can arrange transport for you at a fair price, Once we restock and mend our hurts , Now may I ask as to where in the 'verse you were heading?"

"Then my business will be conducted with you," Damiel agreed with a slow nod that wasn't unlike a bow. "As for where I'm heading..." He smiled pleasantly. "Anywhere. I have no set destination at the moment outside of... away." He paused and glanced over at the Guard.

"Please let me know when you are ready to see Major Koizumi", he said, "The shuttle is ready and waiting for your party".

Damiel wasn't about to air some things in front of strangers that he wouldn't be doing business with. Turning from Bradshaw back to the Captain, he offered quietly, "We can speak of my reasons later. I may require a long-term stay, if you have the room, and the ability to conduct my business from your ship. But since you have a prior engagement, I would ask that you meet with me at your convenience. If not later today, perhaps tomorrow morning at the Companion House here on Persephone?"

dratliff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next