Phoenix Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cargo Bay - Deck C

+4
Mischa Brendel
James M
Silent Hunter
Zuzutoo
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Cargo Bay - Deck C - Page 6 Empty Re: Cargo Bay - Deck C

Post  James M Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:20 am

Jason Andersen wrote:Brandon came in from the lift, his coveralls already stained with grime, and headed immediately to where the other men stood around the crates of parts.

"Sorry I wasn't here sooner, I was in the middle of isolating everything from the fuel and oxygen tanks, and was just about to start taking that faulty fuel pump apart."

He stole a glance at Morgan - well, what was supposed to be a glance, but turned into something a bit longer as he checked out her tight fitting cargo pants. Luckily the others were going over the parts and hadn't noticed his overly long look. He suppressed the urge to whistle at her.

He whistled when he saw the new fuel pump instead. "Nice! Oh, and a pulse iterator. Next you'll be pulling out a supercharger," Brandon grinned.

~Brandon Miles~

Brad cracks a smile

" I could do that, they do have performance kits for these engines, but I think once we get it working properly, Atlantis will be fast enough , Lets get these upstairs, I want to get a look at that pulse iterator "

James / GM

OOC: I am currently tearing into a Ford 3.8 that seems to have blown the timing chain, the darn thing has no power and spark knock on the rear head, plus it is spewing out raw gas

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Silent Hunter Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:02 am

James M wrote:
Mark offers Morgan his elbow as a courtesy as they walk down the ramp to meet the security officer who appeared to be a wee bit warm

" Hello Mr, Bradshaw, My XO and I are ready "

Mark follows Bradshaw along with Morgan to a waiting shuttle

Mark Ho Chang

OOC: We'll move to the Persephone thread now.

- Silent

Silent Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:59 pm

Brandon and the others got to work getting the parts up to the engine room. The lift worked tirelessly as laden pallet jacks entered and a few minutes later came back out empty. The pile of crates dwindled until only one remained, and the cargo bay seemed like a lonely cavern with the crates and most of the people missing.

Brandon came out of the lift with the empty jack, operating it with a single hand because he carried the thermos Lizz had given to him in the other.

After Brandon put the last crate on the jack, he paused to wipe the sweat from his forehead. With a friendly smile, he walked over to where Sue was keeping guard.

"Cuppa joe?" he offered to her, holding the thermos out.

~Brandon Miles~

James M wrote:OOC: I am currently tearing into a Ford 3.8 that seems to have blown the timing chain, the darn thing has no power and spark knock on the rear head, plus it is spewing out raw gas

OOC: Yuck.

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:14 am

OOC: I cant get the pulse iterator oops timing cover off of that Ford, Must be a hidden bolt in there, Now I have something to throw at our engineers when they start to work on the pulse iterator

James / GM

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6