Phoenix Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bridge - Deck B

+2
James M
Zuzutoo
6 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bridge - Deck B - Page 4 Empty Re: Bridge - Deck B

Post  Zuzutoo Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:57 am

Bridge - Deck B - Page 4 Poppysm

...and the answer came back. =Best possible speed for Persephone please,Contact Eavesdown docks and give them our new ETA=

A big smile came across her face. She could make good speed. =Copy that Captain. Best speed for Persephone.=

She switched channels to the engineering com. =Boys, we are getting underway. I'm going to push her throttles up for a bit, hope you got everything tied down.=

She strapped the harness in place on her chair, and put one hand on the stick while reaching the throttles with the other. With practiced dexterity she massaged the directional thrusters to their set flight vector. She started a build up of fuel in the reaction drive to burst the ship forward.

Out in the black, the streamlined vessel pivoted as its grav spinner rotated about it's mid section. Phosphorescent fumes of plasma fuel formed a greenish yellow aura around the stern. With the pull of a lever, the fuel erupted into a bright corona of flame, shooting the Atlantis forward like a bullet form a gun.

Poppy smiled as the ship lept forward. The stern camera showed the glorious trail of flame as the reaction drive did its work. Full tanks of fuel were going to make this a very quick flight. The shimmering dot of light that was Persephone remained solidly in the center of the viewport.

=Eavesdown Control, this is Atlantis, we are on an approach vector with an ETA of two hours and 13 minutes. Requesting a comfy place to park when we arrive.=

-Poppy
Zuzutoo
Zuzutoo

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:41 am

The reply was quick

=" Eavesdown docks copies your ETA at 2 hours 13 minutes, we have bay 64 reserved for your parking, Welcome to Persephone "=

James / GM

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuzutoo Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:56 pm

=Copy that Eavesdown, Keep the beer cold, Atlantis is on her way.=

=Captain, we have a confirmed arrival and berth on Peresphone in two hours 12 minutes.=

Poppy clicked off the com unit and looked at the distant sphere of Peresphone starting to take on a definable shape. She locked in on the first beacon and set the autopilot. In about an hour they would start running into traffic leading towards the busy spaceport. For now, she needed only to listen to the big engines throb with surging power.

She stretched out a bit and straightened the black skirt she was wearing. She was bound in for a prominent Border World after nearly eight months bouncing around the Rim. It would be nice to see somewhere half civilized again. She made a mental note to send her family back on Bernadette a Postwave after they touched down. She had a collection of holostills to send them of Akers Bluff, Jaingyn, Athens and St. Michael. Her father would find them fascinating.

Pangs of homesickness swept over her. Exciting as traveling the black had been, she had never really felt safe. In fact she rarely ever had been since she left home those many months ago. She'd been kidnapped, beat up, left for dead, crashed, watched an entire world erupt in Chaos and had been fighting to get away from one group or another the whole time. She looked at her hazy reflection in the main viewport. She smiled meekly at herself. Her makeup was still impeccable, her face had become a little thinner and a little more serious. This trip had been a lot more than the experience hours she had hoped to accumulate. Now she had decisions to make when they arrived. Remain the Chief pilot on Atlantis and rack up more hours for the guild, take another courier assignment from the company, or go home and let this all fade away like a dream. She stared out into the eternal night of the black. For a moment her smile faded.

-Poppy
Zuzutoo
Zuzutoo

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:08 am

Zuzutoo wrote:Bridge - Deck B - Page 4 Poppysm
=Copy that Eavesdown, Keep the beer cold, Atlantis is on her way.=

=Captain, we have a confirmed arrival and berth on Peresphone in two hours 12 minutes.=

Marks voice came back over the comm unit
" Good work Poppy, it was nice to feel the engine give us that push, Inform chef Lizz to advance supper by one hour, then make the announcement to the crew that supper will be in on hour OK "

Poppy clicked off the com unit and looked at the distant sphere of Persephone starting to take on a definable shape. She locked in on the first beacon and set the autopilot. In about an hour they would start running into traffic leading towards the busy spaceport. For now, she needed only to listen to the big engines throb with surging power.

She stretched out a bit and straightened the black skirt she was wearing. She was bound in for a prominent Border World after nearly eight months bouncing around the Rim. It would be nice to see somewhere half civilized again. She made a mental note to send her family back on Bernadette a Postwave after they touched down. She had a collection of holostills to send them of Akers Bluff, Jaingyn, Athens and St. Michael. Her father would find them fascinating.

Pangs of homesickness swept over her. Exciting as traveling the black had been, she had never really felt safe. In fact she rarely ever had been since she left home those many months ago. She'd been kidnapped, beat up, left for dead, crashed, watched an entire world erupt in Chaos and had been fighting to get away from one group or another the whole time. She looked at her hazy reflection in the main viewport. She smiled meekly at herself. Her makeup was still impeccable, her face had become a little thinner and a little more serious. This trip had been a lot more than the experience hours she had hoped to accumulate. Now she had decisions to make when they arrived. Remain the Chief pilot on Atlantis and rack up more hours for the guild, take another courier assignment from the company, or go home and let this all fade away like a dream. She stared out into the eternal night of the black. For a moment her smile faded.

-Poppy

Now it was time to inform the chef and supper sounded good

James / GM

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuzutoo Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:01 pm

The captain's order and her grumbling stomach brought her back to the present. She cued the com to the Galley.

=Hi Everyone. The Captain would like to move dinner up to one hour from now. We should have planetfall in about an hour after that, so it might be a bit rushed.=

She then switched frequencies to the ship wide announcement. Her voice rang through the corridors of the ship not unlike a cruise director of a lavish Silver Star Spaceliner.

=Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Pilot. We have a confirmed arrival at Persephone in two hours and ten minutes. Local time will be 1:35 in the afternoon. Eavesdown Docks is reporting partially cloud skies with a 35% chance of rain in the evening hours. The annual tulip festival is currently underway as well as a fascinating convention on Rim World body modification. Our Captain requests your company for dinner in one hour. We hope you enjoy the remainder of your flight. Welcome to Persephone.=

-Poppy
Zuzutoo
Zuzutoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:42 pm

OOC: I LOL'ed.

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuzutoo Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Poppy soon found her stomach grumbling again and her thoughts turning to Dinner or Lunch she supposed if they were in Eavesdown proper. The space lanes were still wide open on their approach. She thought again about her future with the ship. Certainly this was the best pilot's gig she had landed since getting her license. Not the largest vessel, but she was Chief Pilot, and that counted for a lot. The guild was going to need proper paperwork of her new assignment, but she had a feeling Mark wouldn't mind endorsing the forms. The excitement of being the Chief Pilot was tempered by the knowledge that the Company could ask her to do something that took her far away from this opportunity.

Despite the danger and intrigue of the past several months, and perhaps including those elements, Blue Sun had always been a great organization to work for. Money was simple, benefits were high and the work was pretty straight forward. At least that's what she kept telling herself, the shadow of the events on St. Michael still dogged her with questions about whether it was all her fault. But she pushed those thoughts from her mind.

She would most likely need to state her destination and then the company would give her a courier run that could be achieved with her itinerary. Although she didn't know where they were headed next. She would have to ask Mark before she met with the company. So many things to consider. She scaned the cortex for a pop music channel to fill the time and get her to stop thinking on serious matters. The orb of Persephone could now be seen clearly in the unending night of the Black.
Zuzutoo
Zuzutoo

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:45 am

Poppy began to notice something with the engine, it seemed to be misfiring a bit and hesitating, the check engine light then came on , something was up and she knew she needed the engine for planet fall , then the engine came back to normal, maybe a hiccup ?

James / GM

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:56 am

As Poppy took readings Mark had stepped onto the bridge and taken the command chair

" Hey Poppy whats up with the boat? "

Mark read the diagnostic screen and frowns at the chief pilots report

" Gorram it, fuel starvation now?! , go for as full a burn as you can, then cut the engine until you need it for planet fall, keep her running and don't let her stall , I'll call Ryan "

Mark cues Ryan's handset

" Bridge to engineering, we got a check light on the fuel system coupled with a loss of performance. what do you see back there? Oh and be advised we are going to push her as fast as we can, then save the last gasp for landing over "

Mark knew of how fuel pump volume issues could drive a mechanic up the wall , he remembered tearing a boats engine apart all because the fuel pump could not pump the fuel fast enough, there were parts all over the place , His mind returns to the present

" Once we cut the engine we'll have supper, can't land on an empty stomach , If you want we can switch off flying the boat or I can have Kundan bring you a tray "

Mark Ho Chang

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Mischa Brendel Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:16 am

Ryan was about to ask permission to enter the bridge - he needed access to it to get to his room, which was next to the captain's - when his cortex got Mark's message forwarded from the engine room. He gave a brief answer: = "I was just about to enter the bridge, Mark - captain. If you'll let me in I'll explain. Ryan out." =

Ryan waited until he got permission to access the bridge.

-Ryan Bow

OOC: James, when I was checking the Atlantis Specifics & Maps thread, I noticed that in the description of deck B it says the following:

Forward of the EVA Operations Area is a bulkhead running the width of the ship. This bulkhead separates Officer Quarters, the Computer and the Bridge from the rest of the ship. Two companionways lead forward through this bulkhead, the entrance to which has hatches to seal off the bridge from the EVA Operations Area. To starboard are the doctor's and pilot's quarters, and to starboard are the engineer's and captain's quarters.

According to the description both the doctor's and pilot's quarters as well as the engineer's and captain's quarters are on the starboard side. That can't be right.

-Mischa tpo Ryan
Mischa Brendel
Mischa Brendel

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:31 pm

OOC: Thanks Mischa for pointing out the error, I will have it fixed quicker than my friends Car

IC

Mark smiled

" Come on in Ryan "

Then realized he was still shirtless and scowls at the idea of him trying to set example since he was the captain now and here he sat shirtless, and where was Cody, unless something medical had delayed him

Mark Ho Chang

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Mischa Brendel Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:32 am

Ryan entered the bridge and closed the hatch behind him. He walked over to Mark to explain the trouble with the engine. He wondered why his captain had decided to walk around the ship half naked, but he said nothing about it. "Hey Ma- Captain. I've taken a look at the engine and it seems that there's a problem with either the fuel filter or the fuel pump, but I'm a bit weary of that conclusion: no way Brad would have been that sloppy. Whatever the problem is, I can only take a closer look at it when we shut down the engine and since we're doing okay at the moment, I recommend we continue our trip now and take it easy with the landing. After we're down I can open her up and see what's bothering her. There's just not much I can do about it now."

-Ryan Bow
Mischa Brendel
Mischa Brendel

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuzutoo Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:07 pm

Poppy looked over at the two men as she completed a high energy burn. "That should about do it. Assuming the engines stay on we should have a nice quick trip into Persephone. If all else fails I'm sure with a ship like this I can land her with no power, her shape should make an easy glide into the docks. We just got that shole push through the outer atmosphere and don't get bounced away fromt he planet thing. No worries." she said wiht a smile. Dinner should be up real soon.

-Poppy
Zuzutoo
Zuzutoo

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:34 am

Mark was blushing as he knew what Ryan was thinking , seeing his ripped body due to his lack of shirts
" Well between one of the best engineering crews and one of the best pilots I have seen, add to that one fine boat, we aught to do well on the landing, Once we're on the ground I plan on getting some clothing, "

Mark looked at the report on the engine

" I want to take a peak at her as well Ryan, something is fishy here "

Mark looks at Ryan

" MY apologies for the lack of clothing, Mine went missing on Serenity , I will be setting the example once I get some clothing on Persephone, I found these on the cortex "

Mark rotates the screen to show a lean model in some nice looking Under Armour fitness pants which looked comfy and sharp, He also wore a nice looking T shirt , the look was first class, Next to him was a sharply dressed lady model sporting some first class fitness clothing

" I was thinking of jumpsuits but my large arms would rip them apart, I know my engineers need more work orientated clothing so I want you Ryan and Brandon to choose your work wear, and I want my chief pilot to choose what she would be comfy in , the fitness out fit is just a suggestion, I want us to look sharp when we land, the dress code for this boat will be casual "

Mark pointed out the various clothing stores he had found on the cortex

Mark Ho Chang

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Mischa Brendel Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:57 am

Zuzutoo wrote:Bridge - Deck B - Page 4 Poppysm
Poppy looked over at the two men as she completed a high energy burn. "That should about do it. Assuming the engines stay on we should have a nice quick trip into Persephone. If all else fails I'm sure with a ship like this I can land her with no power, her shape should make an easy glide into the docks. We just got that shole push through the outer atmosphere and don't get bounced away fromt he planet thing. No worries." she said wiht a smile. Dinner should be up real soon.

-Poppy

"Well, there are always the emergency thrusters. They run on a separate system and have their own fuel pump. It would be less of a soft landing, but they will do the trick should all else fail." As he'd said it, he realized that it might have sounded like Poppy wasn't up to the task of landing the ship nice and soft with the current engine problems, which surely was not what he had meant. He therefore quickly added: "But I'm sure you will be able to set us down properly, Poppy."

James M wrote: Mark was blushing as he knew what Ryan was thinking , seeing his ripped body due to his lack of shirts
" Well between one of the best engineering crews and one of the best pilots I have seen, add to that one fine boat, we aught to do well on the landing, Once we're on the ground I plan on getting some clothing, "

Mark looked at the report on the engine

" I want to take a peak at her as well Ryan, something is fishy here "

Mark looks at Ryan

" MY apologies for the lack of clothing, Mine went missing on Serenity , I will be setting the example once I get some clothing on Persephone, I found these on the cortex "

Mark rotates the screen to show a lean model in some nice looking Under Armour fitness pants which looked comfy and sharp, He also wore a nice looking T shirt , the look was first class, Next to him was a sharply dressed lady model sporting some first class fitness clothing

" I was thinking of jumpsuits but my large arms would rip them apart, I know my engineers need more work orientated clothing so I want you Ryan and Brandon to choose your work wear, and I want my chief pilot to choose what she would be comfy in , the fitness out fit is just a suggestion, I want us to look sharp when we land, the dress code for this boat will be casual "

Mark pointed out the various clothing stores he had found on the cortex

Mark Ho Chang

Ryan looked at what Mark had chosen to dress himself in, but it was mostly to be polite. He had never been a guy to keep up with the latest fashion, especially when it came to work related clothing. That was also because he was an engineer, where your clothing needed to be practical: it was needed for protection and to put tools, nuts and bolts in and not get stuck behind every crevice.

"I still have my overalls, which are fine. I know that captain Lindemann had plans to design an emblem or something to go with our uniforms, but other than that I wouldn't know much about these things. Besides, we engineers tend to grease up our clothing a lot, so I don't think the color or pattern or anything like that would matter that much. Sir." He still had trouble remembering to address Mark as his new captain.

-Ryan Bow
Mischa Brendel
Mischa Brendel

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuzutoo Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Poppy couldn't help listening in. "So Captain, do we get to pick our own outifts for flight crew too?" As much as she loved her Pairie Dress, she always something a little different in mind for how a pilot should dress. In her mind it was the best job you could have on a ship, and you should dress the part. She liked to look amazingly attractive with clothes better suiting of a runway model on Londinium than a frieghter on the rim. But she was a Core Girl and happy to keep that attitude alive. She was happy Mark wasn't enforcing the Khaki and Polo shirt look Captain Lindemann was demanding. She looked at her reflection in the front viewport. She still looked good.

Her attention went to the onboard security monitors. Two people quarrelling in the cargo bay got her attention. Yep it looked like the Fire Duo were going at it. "Sir, there seems to be a friendly girlfight going on in the main hold, should I make a ship wide announcement so nobody misses it?"
-Poppy
Zuzutoo
Zuzutoo

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:57 am

Mark looked at Brandon then remembered something

" speaking of coveralls, Once were down, You and Ryan will need extra sets , Nothing beats a pair of clean coveralls, Just stick to the nice blue ones or the khaki , Now this reminds me of something "

Mark disappears into his quarters then re emerges onto the bridge in a pair of blue sleeveless coveralls , then he takes the command seat again

" I forgot about these in the bottom of my bag "

Poppy speaks up as Marks eyes lock onto the smaller screen displaying the fight

"Sir, there seems to be a friendly girlfight going on in the main hold, should I make a ship wide announcement so nobody misses it?"

Mark chuckles at the thought," sure just isolate the cargo hold from the announcement , Oh ya go for a round house girl "

Mark toggles the picture to the larger main screen then he hears a ripping sound

" Ahh crap!! "

The crotch of his favorite coveralls had given out , he looks over at Ryan

" When we get down we're going shopping at the work wear place, Did I mention that the ship uniforms will be paid from the ships account ? "

He was directing this to Poppy and Ryan while watching the two girls sparring away and at the same time wondering where Cody was , Then Mark spots him off to the side

" Well theres the doc, I have a bone to pick with him "

Mark looks up at Ryan again

" Think I can take him ?"

Mark Ho Chang

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuzutoo Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:31 pm

Poppy looked back at Mark. "That would be very nice of you Captain." she said in the very polite tone of turning down something completely unnecessary. Money was really not an issue for Poppy. She was in this for the logged hours towards her Captain's license. As a former chemical engineer for Blue Sun, she didn't really need money.

She didn't much find testosterone matches between crew members very necessary either, especially when they were women. But she did enjoy good humor when it was available. She switched on the ship-wide intercom, except for the cargo bay as Mark mentioned and proceeded to use her most stewardess like voice.

=Good Afternoon ladies and gentlemen. This is your Pilot. For your entertainment, the Captain would like to draw your attention to an amusing girl-fight sponsored by your local fire team in the main Cargo hold. Lunch will be served immediately after in the main dining room. We hope you are enjoying your flight.=

-Poppy
Zuzutoo
Zuzutoo

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:56 am

Mark chuckles at Poppy's ship wide broad cast and as he laughed one could hear the tearing of the crotch on his coveralls which caused Mark to laugh all the more causing more ripping of the fabric. Mark knew his legs had grown

Then before they knew it the sparring match was over and Jelena had left the cargo bay, Mark looked on as the fight broke up

" That gives me an idea, we need to learn hand to hand combat skills just in case we're boarded and somehow get separated from our weapons, I know the pressure points that can take anyone down and can show how it's done "

Mark Ho Chang ( Captain tight pants )

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Mischa Brendel Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:58 am

James M wrote:" When we get down we're going shopping at the work wear place, Did I mention that the ship uniforms will be paid from the ships account ? "

He was directing this to Poppy and Ryan while watching the two girls sparring away and at the same time wondering where Cody was , Then Mark spots him off to the side

" Well theres the doc, I have a bone to pick with him "

Mark looks up at Ryan again

" Think I can take him ?"

Mark Ho Chang

Just like Mark, Ryan was focusing his attention on the screen with the sparring women. After the captain's comment, he searched the screen and found the doctor to the side. "I guess you could. But I wouldn't go too hard on him: if you do, there'll be nobody to patch him up." He wasn't sure himself if he was joking or not.

James M wrote: Mark chuckles at Poppy's ship wide broad cast and as he laughed one could hear the tearing of the crotch on his coveralls which caused Mark to laugh all the more causing more ripping of the fabric. Mark knew his legs had grown

Then before they knew it the sparring match was over and Jelena had left the cargo bay, Mark looked on as the fight broke up

" That gives me an idea, we need to learn hand to hand combat skills just in case we're boarded and somehow get separated from our weapons, I know the pressure points that can take anyone down and can show how it's done "

Mark Ho Chang ( Captain tight pants )

Sparring and fighting wasn't Ryan's line of work and he had never understood why people liked it. During his time on this ship he had learned that it could come in handy and even save lives, but that didn't mean that it should be entertaining. "If it's all the same to you captain, I'd like to take a quick shower before we attend dinner." He waited until Mark gave him an approving nod and then headed to his room, which was situated on the bridge.

-Ryan Bow
Mischa Brendel
Mischa Brendel

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:31 am

Mark nodded as Ryan mentioned getting a shower, All Mark wanted was some clothes that fitted his muscular frame, he had pants in his quarters but shirts were scarce thanks to Jayne and now his old coverall had decided to give out
Mark gets up and hears a nice tear come from the crotch of the coveralls

" Poppy you have the bridge, I have to find something in my quarters before these coveralls explode, Maybe Kundan will have a solution , Could you call him to the bridge please "

Mark was walking carefully over to the door of his quarters as the seam finally gave out, Mark steps inside with another ripping sound

Mark Ho Chang

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:36 am

Soon there was a knock at the bridge hatch, Poppy could see Kundan on the monitor holding a shirt, in the background was Dale the body builder

" I have procured a shirt for the captain from our passenger , he is glad to give it to him , May we enter ? "

Then Poppy noticed the throttle getting soft, it seamed like the engine was laboring a bit , then it came back to life

James / GM

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Mischa Brendel Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:30 am

At that moment Ryan stepped out of his room and onto the bridge. "Poppy, the engine is acting up, again, so I'm gonna go over there and take a look. Should be nothing major, but keep in mind that you may have to use emergency thrusters when we set down. And when we do, I'm gonna open up that Ri Shao Gou Shi Bing and we'll see who's boss then!"

He stomped off to the exit. When he opened the hatch, he saw Kundan and the passenger they had picked up earlier standing in front of him. Not being in the mood for proper protocol he left the hatch open behind him, grumbled some sort of greeting towards the two men and then made his way to the engine once again.

-Ryan Bow
Mischa Brendel
Mischa Brendel

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:20 am

The ship seemed to stumble again once Ryan seemed to get the engine back, but one could hear the back fire, Mark comes flying out of his quarters and almost hits the flight console as the ship surges , He calls Kundan and Dale onto the bridge as he steadies himself

" Poppy what just happened "

Mark takes the shirt from Kundan

" Thansk Kundan... Dale, oh sorry for the bumpy ride, our engine is sick "

Mark takes to command seat now wearing a " Popeyes" T shirt

Poppy's screen told her to story, a code 211 was coming up and another code for the airflow sensor, then the engine stumbled and stalled completely, the Altantis was drifting but on course for Persephone , it looked like a thruster based landing was in order
Mark gets on the horn

" Bridge to engineering, Ryan we just lost the engine, prerpare for a thruster landing, I can lend you guys a hand if you need it "

Mark slams the button then begins to pace the bridge

" Brad is going to get a piece of my mind !!! , I may help Ryan rip that engine apart with my bare hands "

Then a video wave comes in, it was Brad

" Atlantis this is the Wrecker, I've chased you down and you need to shut that engine down, I'll shuttle over to explain "

Mark almost rips the screen off of its mount but he maintaines his composure

" Brad my boat is sick, what the heck happened, we trusted you and your people !! , My engineer is going nuts "

" I'll put it in a couple words, midnight parts sales, I was stolen from by those I employed, needless to say I have fired them, Now shut that engine down before she is permanently damages "

Mark could sense truth in the mans words

" OK Poppy shut us down, prepare for a thruster landing, prep the starboard docking port for a shuttle to dock "

Mark cues Ryans cortex

" Ryan prepare for emergency shutdown, We got Brad docking with us, Were going in on thrusters "

Mark Ho Chang

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Rennolds Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:30 am

Just a moment after the engine backfired, Morgan's voice came over the Bridge comm.

="XO to the Bridge, what the hell just happened?"=

Morgan O'Doyle

Nicole Rennolds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next