Phoenix Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 2: The Only Way Is Murder

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Episode 2: The Only Way Is Murder - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 2: The Only Way Is Murder

Post  Jason Andersen Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:09 pm

Aidan said nothing, and didn't let his annoyance show at the prospect of needing to wait. At least he had good company with which to pass the time.

"So, how was the weekend?" he asked the ladies, leaning up against the back of his car.

~Dunhill~

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Episode 2: The Only Way Is Murder - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 2: The Only Way Is Murder

Post  GemH89 Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:23 pm

Bentley watched him go with a raised brow before turning her attention to Aidan and thinking on her weekend she remarked with a frown.

"Well Simon and his mates decided they was going to throw a party while i was away down Birmingham,trashed the house..." she sighed slightly.

"So i punished him by making him clean every scrap of it up on his own,while i sat there and did absolutely nothing"

She loved her son but like most 17 year olds he could be a right pain in the ass,he often did things before thinking and as a result landed himself in trouble almost on a daily basis,on the plus side at least he was performing well at collage,that was something she didn't have to worry about.
-Bentley

GemH89

Back to top Go down

Post  Silent Hunter Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:26 pm

"My twins decided to paint our car blue", Barclay added, "Fortunately, it washed off".

- GM

Silent Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:20 am

Not for the first time in his life, Aidan was glad he didn't have kids.

"Sounds like an exciting weekend. I caught the Muse charity show Saturday night. The after party was crazy - I don't think I've ever seen so many celebs in one place before. I was surprised to see Prince Harry make an appearance as well, though he seemed to want to keep a low profile."

Aidan checked his watch. Only a minute had passed, but he was anxious to get to the scene.

~Dunhill~

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silent Hunter Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:15 pm

Three minutes later, the Chief Constable arrived, wearing his hat.

"Right", he said, "Let's go".

- GM

Silent Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Aidan unlocked his car and sat in the driver's seat, waiting for the others to enter before he pulled out of the garage towards their destination, driving as fast as he dared in the current conditions.

He drove silently, never one to feel the need to fill the time with idle chatter.

~Dunhill~

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silent Hunter Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:15 pm

As they approached the hotel, Barclay's face fell as they saw what was outside. It was a large blue van with a TV channel's logo on it; while a batch of journalists and photographers numbering about fifteen were gathered outside the entrance to the hotel.

Barclay swore.

"There's been a leak!", she yelled.

- GM

Silent Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:42 am

"Well, that makes things a bit more difficult." He slowed the car, assessing the situation before deciding on a place to park.

"I suppose we'd better go through a side entrance, unless you want to address the press, sir?"

~Dunhill~

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  GemH89 Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:22 am

Bentley seeing the press sighed slightly before rubbing the back of her neck and remarking calmly.

"Bloody press are like parasites" she looked to the Chief to see what he would say and then turned away to look once more at the press gathered outside the entrance.
-Bentley

GemH89

Back to top Go down

Post  Silent Hunter Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Jason Andersen wrote:"Well, that makes things a bit more difficult." He slowed the car, assessing the situation before deciding on a place to park.

"I suppose we'd better go through a side entrance, unless you want to address the press, sir?"

~Dunhill~

"No, I most certainly do not", Sir David replied, "If I find the person who leaked this to the press, I will personally throw them out of the force!"

- GM

Silent Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Aidan pulled the car to the side of the building, showing his credentials as they pulled through the police line that had been set up. Parking, he stepped out into the slushy snow.

"Too bad we couldn't have used valet parking," he commented before turning his collar up against the cold.

~Dunhill~

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum