Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  dratliff on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:43 am

OOC: Completely changes it, actually. Edited my first post to include the numbers. I didn't have them before.

IC: Shadai glanced toward the sound of voices beyond in the sickroom. "Too many to fight," she continued mildly. "But you'll want to do something with your mule ASAP."

She looked down at Freya when she barked. It was a long, steady stare, head down slightly and eyes up to meet the dog's own. It was not the look of someone who met dogs often; the stare was often used by trainers to show their dominance. Before anything could perhaps happen, though, the canine's attention went to the doctor instead. There was too much going on around her, too many threats all at once, and the most dangerous was perhaps the closest to the Captain.

As if nothing had just happened, Shadai blinked and blandly watched what was going on. "Best we get something going quick," she said simply. "That many men, they aren't coming to take prisoners." She paused and then offered toward the sick room, "But if you mean to hide, may as well hide in plain sight."


Last edited by dratliff on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

dratliff

Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 38
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  Jason Andersen on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:21 pm

OOC:
Hmm, not sure if Freya would have backed down. Smile

Sorry if it wasn't clear in the original post about the number of ships!

Jason Andersen

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  dratliff on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:43 pm

OOC: I'll rephrase for Freya. Didn't say she backed down. Just playing off the confusion.

dratliff

Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 38
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  Jason Andersen on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 pm

OOC: Whoops, there was no need! I was just stating that if Freya's attention hadn't been diverted, who knows where that staring contest would have led! Maybe in a nasty bite and an injured/dead doggy! No

I didn't mean to imply that you had to change your post. I need to be more careful in my wording!

Jason Andersen

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  James M on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:49 am

Ronon processed things as they happened and before he knew it August was zapping himself , that would take care of the device in his arm,Ronon heard a strange womens voice mentioning the mule, he glares at August

" Cap , we hide in plain sight, git in the bed, I'll tuck the mule away, then come back and play patient with you, Doc if you have to dope us up and make up a story "

Ronon was out of the room , passes the lady , runs outside and moves the mule to the side of the building next to another mule so that it blended into the town scape, then he puts anything revealing away, tosses a rake and shovel in the back then heads back into the clinic

Ronon looks at August,

"we aint got the time to clean up and head out, they'll be on us like stink on poop, plus Odyssey is limping at best and stands no chance against those boats, we hid her really good anyway , So for now lets play farmers that got hurt, Do Mah !"

Then Ronon gets close enough to whisper

" If I have to I'll pull off this blocker and act as a decoy to draw them away "

Ronon knew that August would understand , he knew how to hide in plain sight, heck he had done prize fights right in Alliance garrisons and made good money at it , he had hidden his shuttle right in plain sight of these goons on Bellerphone

For now it was hide in their face

Ronon Dex

James M

Posts : 194
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  Mischa Brendel on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:58 am

Jon Stapley wrote:A second later, Ashe seized August by the numb arm in a firm grip, flaring up with sudden anger.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?!"

- Ashe Tallis

August grimaced from the numbing pain in his arm and didn't even feel Ashe's grip because of the numbness. "Sorry doc, had to turn off the radio", he said between clenched teeth.

Jason Andersen wrote:Freya turned away from the door and barked again, this time at the doctor. She still remembered her duty, and if the doctor was about to hurt August, she wouldn't allow it.

~GM~

With the doctor occupied with Freya, August pulled himself free and listened to what he could catch from the stranger's conversation near the entrance of the clinic.

James M wrote: Ronon processed things as they happened and before he knew it August was zapping himself , that would take care of the device in his arm,Ronon heard a strange womens voice mentioning the mule, he glares at August

" Cap , we hide in plain sight, git in the bed, I'll tuck the mule away, then come back and play patient with you, Doc if you have to dope us up and make up a story "

Ronon was out of the room , passes the lady , runs outside and moves the mule to the side of the building next to another mule so that it blended into the town scape, then he puts anything revealing away, tosses a rake and shovel in the back then heads back into the clinic

Ronon looks at August,

"we aint got the time to clean up and head out, they'll be on us like stink on poop, plus Odyssey is limping at best and stands no chance against those boats, we hid her really good anyway , So for now lets play farmers that got hurt, Do Mah !"

Then Ronon gets close enough to whisper

" If I have to I'll pull off this blocker and act as a decoy to draw them away "

Ronon knew that August would understand , he knew how to hide in plain sight, heck he had done prize fights right in Alliance garrisons and made good money at it , he had hidden his shuttle right in plain sight of these goons on Bellerphone

For now it was hide in their face

Ronon Dex

August remained calmness himself. "There's no need for that yet, Ronon." He agreed with Ronon's and the stranger's assessment: hiding in plain sight now was the best course of action. Given their wounds, it was obvious that he and Ayla would have to pose as patients, which they in fact were. X and Ronon, although a bit cleaned up, were still far too messed up to be able to play the role of medical staff, so they would have to play patients as well. And that left Naraea and the woman.

August opened up some cupboards, obviously searching for something. "Sorry doc, but you'll have to play along with us. I could play all fancy and nice with you, but the bottom line is: if you screw us over, we'll take you down with us." August was never one to mince words. Then he found what he had been looking for: he pulled out some patients wear which he put down on one of the beds in the room. "Ayla, Ronon, X: take one of these and put them on. We're gonna be the sick people." Right after that, the got out a couple of sets of scrubs. "Naraea, take our new friend there with you in here and put on these scrubs. You've just gotten an MD."

Without any sign of shame, August undressed himself and put on one of the patients gowns. He picked up his clothes and put them away quickly but neatly in a wardrobe, just like a normal patient's clothes would have been put there. Then he lay down on the bed he'd been on previously. "Freya, wait outside!" He looked around at his crew and encouraged them to hurry up. Then he turned to the doctor, who looked worried. "Well, doc. Do what you gotta do to make this convincing for our Alliance friends."



-August Solitaire
avatar
Mischa Brendel

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-04-28
Age : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  Jon Stapley on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:06 pm

Ashe made her decision in a flash. Things were happening fast and even though hearing the Alliance mentioned filled her with dread, she knew that if she didn't keep up and do her part, they'd all be finished.

Before she got started on August's plan, there was one small issue. She grabbed the Captain's arm again and spoke in his ear, softly enough that only he could hear.

"You seem like you know what you're doing," she said, "I'll buy it. But there is an issue with your plan. I don't know about you folk, but if those Alliance boys happen to ID me, we are all in very serious trouble."

- Ashe Tallis

Jon Stapley

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  dratliff on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:00 am

Scurry. Hurry. Flutter. Rush rush rush.

Shadai watched everything with mild amusement. "What are the chances they'll want to search every shuttle docked if it looks as if you've been and gone?" she asked benignly, dark brows slightly lifted. She almost didn't move to let the dog past her, but figured that it was best not to antagonize the creature more than she needed for now. She thus stepped to the side enough to let the beast past upon orders, focusing more on the people within. It was, perhaps, a rhetorical question. Perhaps. "I have one. Ten minutes walk from here at the docks. And... it's being currently loaded with supplies."

She glanced at them. "Unless you want to put the good doctor and most wounded in the cellar, and let the rest of you remove the mule to some other location to hide it, I suppose I could offer my shuttle as a hiding place. That way you've done the dastardly pirate thing and roughed up some civilians before taking off. Perhaps with the doctor in tow." She shrugged. "Your choice, though."

dratliff

Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 38
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  James M on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:00 am

As Ronon changed into the patient's gown, heard the docs concern, then the strange women's offer of her shuttle as a hiding place , he looks over at August

" You know captain given the docs concern, I think that shuttle is inviting, if the goons fire medical jargon at X and Naraea that they don't know, we're hooped "

Ronon looks over at the strange lady

" How many can fit in your shuttle ? "

Ronon Dex

James M

Posts : 194
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  Mischa Brendel on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:53 pm

Jon Stapley wrote:Ashe made her decision in a flash. Things were happening fast and even though hearing the Alliance mentioned filled her with dread, she knew that if she didn't keep up and do her part, they'd all be finished.

Before she got started on August's plan, there was one small issue. She grabbed the Captain's arm again and spoke in his ear, softly enough that only he could hear.

"You seem like you know what you're doing," she said, "I'll buy it. But there is an issue with your plan. I don't know about you folk, but if those Alliance boys happen to ID me, we are all in very serious trouble."

- Ashe Tallis

August concidered what the doctor had said. For a moment he even toyed with the possibility of selling her out to save his own skin. But he quickly got rid of that idea, since he knew they were coming for him. He wispered back: "Then we've both got the same problem doc." The only advantage that August had was that he had undergone several plastic surgeries. Nothing too major, but enough to throw off facial scanners and people that might know him from way back. "But to be on the safe side", he continued to the doctor, "do you have any weapons we could use?" August hadn't brought his weapons when boarding the bounty hunter vessel, so he was without arms.
=
dratliff wrote:Scurry. Hurry. Flutter. Rush rush rush.

Shadai watched everything with mild amusement. "What are the chances they'll want to search every shuttle docked if it looks as if you've been and gone?" she asked benignly, dark brows slightly lifted. She almost didn't move to let the dog past her, but figured that it was best not to antagonize the creature more than she needed for now. She thus stepped to the side enough to let the beast past upon orders, focusing more on the people within. It was, perhaps, a rhetorical question. Perhaps. "I have one. Ten minutes walk from here at the docks. And... it's being currently loaded with supplies."

She glanced at them. "Unless you want to put the good doctor and most wounded in the cellar, and let the rest of you remove the mule to some other location to hide it, I suppose I could offer my shuttle as a hiding place. That way you've done the dastardly pirate thing and roughed up some civilians before taking off. Perhaps with the doctor in tow." She shrugged. "Your choice, though."

The woman sounded like she knew what she was doing, but August had dealt with the Alliance before. They had come here because they had tracked his device and they wouldn't give up that easily. If ships were coming down, then they sure as hell would have at least one large vessel orbiting the planet, keeping an eye on ships leaving this rock. The mule outside didn't concern him that much: that could be anybody's but as soon as they would leave the planet they would be caught. And then there was the matter of letting the Alliance know that they shouldn't come after August. They needed a lesson.

James M wrote: As Ronon changed into the patient's gown, heard the docs concern, then the strange women's offer of her shuttle as a hiding place , he looks over at August

" You know captain given the docs concern, I think that shuttle is inviting, if the goons fire medical jargon at X and Naraea that they don't know, we're hooped "

Ronon looks over at the strange lady

" How many can fit in your shuttle ? "

Ronon Dex

X and Naraea not knowing enough about medical jargon did pose a problem. August made a decision. "Okay, new plan. We split up. Naraea, X, go with our new ally. See if you can get some of the Alliance vessels to follow you, but don't do anything fancy. Just get her shuttle and wait until I contact you. Move the shuttle if you have to, but don't try to leave planet, cause the Alliance will be watching traffic. Doc, you stay here with Ronon and me."

He knew he was taking a risk in staying behind together with the doctor and Ronon: all three of them had somehow caught the Alliance's attention. But if the ships outside saw someone fleeing from this place they would probably assume that those were the ones who had something to hide.



-August Solitaire
avatar
Mischa Brendel

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-04-28
Age : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  Misty Taylor on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:32 pm

Ayla had slid off the table and started to help clean the place up, when she was handed a patient gown. She held it tightly and quickly turned around as the captain changed. It seemed like time had sped up, everything happening fast and everyone tossing out ideas. And she started to get lost in all the chatter. Listening as Captain Solitaire gave out orders and told everyone where to go, she spoke up...over her shoulder. She wasn't turning around until she was sure. "Whatcha want me to do?"

She hoped it wasn't anything drastic, and she could put the gown on quickly if he wanted her to stay. And well she didn't know X or Naraea, Ronon and the captain she did.

Ayla

Misty Taylor

Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-04-28
Age : 38
Location : Alabama, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  Jason Andersen on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Freya relaxed when August pulled away - he seemed fine, the doctor had not hurt him. But she started when he gave her the order to leave. She paused a moment - only a moment - resolving the conflicting order with what Olaf had told her. However, she was well trained and she trusted August. She would obey his command as she would Olaf's command. Even so, being ordered away wasn't the best feeling in the world. With her tail between her legs and thoroughly feeling dejected, she slunk out of the room and out the front door. She stood at the threshold looking back, hoping perhaps the Captain would change his mind, but he had already put Freya out of his mind. She turned her head and looked in the direction of the clearing - she could hear a rumbling, but it was a ways off. Nothing to worry about yet. She paced a few times, then lay down near the doorway and watched and listened.

~GM~

Jason Andersen

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  Mischa Brendel on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:05 am

Misty Taylor wrote:Ayla had slid off the table and started to help clean the place up, when she was handed a patient gown. She held it tightly and quickly turned around as the captain changed. It seemed like time had sped up, everything happening fast and everyone tossing out ideas. And she started to get lost in all the chatter. Listening as Captain Solitaire gave out orders and told everyone where to go, she spoke up...over her shoulder. She wasn't turning around until she was sure. "Whatcha want me to do?"

She hoped it wasn't anything drastic, and she could put the gown on quickly if he wanted her to stay. And well she didn't know X or Naraea, Ronon and the captain she did.

Ayla

Tying up the back of his rope, he looked at Ayla, who clearly wasn't too comfortable with the situation. "You stay here with us as one of the patients", he said. He knew that Ayla held up well in a fight, even though she didn't look it. Which of course could be an advantage here. And after all the trouble he'd gone through with the bounty hunters, he wasn't about to leave her out of his sights now. That last thought caught him off guard. He realized that for some reason he felt more responsible for Ayla than for the others. He also knew why but there was no time for reminiscence now.

Jason Andersen wrote:Freya relaxed when August pulled away - he seemed fine, the doctor had not hurt him. But she started when he gave her the order to leave. She paused a moment - only a moment - resolving the conflicting order with what Olaf had told her. However, she was well trained and she trusted August. She would obey his command as she would Olaf's command. Even so, being ordered away wasn't the best feeling in the world. With her tail between her legs and thoroughly feeling dejected, she slunk out of the room and out the front door. She stood at the threshold looking back, hoping perhaps the Captain would change his mind, but he had already put Freya out of his mind. She turned her head and looked in the direction of the clearing - she could hear a rumbling, but it was a ways off. Nothing to worry about yet. She paced a few times, then lay down near the doorway and watched and listened.

~GM~

August saw the dog leave and knew she would stay close. When the Alliance came they would only see a dog outside and think not too much of it, while in fact when they went inside they would be turning their backs to a potential danger.

The captain climbed back on his bed and pulled a blanket over himself.



-August Solitaire
avatar
Mischa Brendel

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-04-28
Age : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  Jon Stapley on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:01 am

"Well, those of you who are going had better get out," Ashe said, picking up her rifle from the floor, calmly checking it was loaded, then stowing it in an unobtrusive spot behind one of the cabinets. "Wouldn't do for them to see you running out of here. Somebody better help the injured girl along, she may have a little trouble with her balance for the next few minutes."

She picked up a small syringe from the bedside table, flicked it once, then expertly jabbed it into August's neck.

"The way you're carrying on, you're about to be in a lot of pain," she explained, "This should help. A little."

- Ashe Tallis

Jon Stapley

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  Jason Andersen on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Outside, Freya rumbled in her chest a little. She could hear them coming closer now.

Jason Andersen

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  dratliff on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Shadai glanced at the other two and nodded out the door. "Shall we?" she asked more rhetorically than anything. Without another word, she turned and strode out the door, past the growling Freya, and then began to jog her way toward her shuttle. It wasn't that far to go, and she wasn't exactly unfit.

dratliff

Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 38
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  James M on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Ronon took his bed again and placed a nice sharp knife under the small of his back and another tucked in his dreads , he looks at X and Naraea

" Ya better git before the goons come "

Now it was center ones self and prepare for possible action

Ronon Dex

James M

Posts : 194
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  Jason Andersen on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:44 pm

OOC: I'm moving X and Naraea for sake of keeping the story going.

IC:
X and Naraea followed Shadai out of the clinic.

Outside, Freya watched them disappear down the street, toward the area that served as Prospect Hill's "dock".

It wasn't more than a minute later that the ground began to vibrate. Seconds later, an air-tank rumbled down the street from the opposite direction, followed by a second one. The first passed the clinic, but the second one stopped between it and the general store.

Overhead, one of the gunships flew over Prospect Hills in a slow, weaving pattern.

~GM~

Jason Andersen

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  James M on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Ronon heard the familiar sound of an air tank, no make that two air tanks , he rolls his head to face August

" Two air tanks, uhh thats one going passed, wait... gorram it the second one has stopped "

Ronon could also hear the gunship over head

" Got an eye in the sky too , Wish I had my grenades "

Ronon knew that an air tank was fairly slow in the confined spaces of the town, and that the hatches were never locked, a good sprint, hop and placement of a grenade would neutralize those tanks and he knew he could do it, but it would be a challenge with his recent donation of blood

Ronon was thinking

" Hey doc, got any stimi's ?" ( Stimulants )

Ronon Dex

James M

Posts : 194
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  Jon Stapley on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:08 am

Ashe eyed him suspiciously.

"Generally not for a man who has just given blood. What did you have in mind?"

- Ashe Tallis

Jon Stapley

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  James M on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:10 am

Ronon looks at the doctor

" Just the crazy idea of playing tag with two 53 ton air tanks "

Ronon cracks a brief smile, he had just blown up a nice scout ship but he had full blood count and this was before his encounter with the quicksand which almost took his life , Now he had to play patient and be patient about it

Ronon Dex

James M

Posts : 194
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  Mischa Brendel on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:57 am

Jon Stapley wrote:"Well, those of you who are going had better get out," Ashe said, picking up her rifle from the floor, calmly checking it was loaded, then stowing it in an unobtrusive spot behind one of the cabinets. "Wouldn't do for them to see you running out of here. Somebody better help the injured girl along, she may have a little trouble with her balance for the next few minutes."

She picked up a small syringe from the bedside table, flicked it once, then expertly jabbed it into August's neck.

"The way you're carrying on, you're about to be in a lot of pain," she explained, "This should help. A little."

- Ashe Tallis

August had grabbed the doctor's wrist - although too late, due to his wounds - and was squeezing it rather hard. When he found the drug to do that which the doctor had said it would, he let go of her hand and lay back on the bed, acting as a patient.

James M wrote:Ronon looks at the doctor

" Just the crazy idea of playing tag with two 53 ton air tanks "

Ronon cracks a brief smile, he had just blown up a nice scout ship but he had full blood count and this was before his encounter with the quicksand which almost took his life , Now he had to play patient and be patient about it

Ronon Dex

"Nobody's going to do anything yet", August hissed. They had no idea how many Purplebellys there would be and if they would be recognized. If they tried to pull a stunt now there would be at least two air-tanks after them and that was not something the captain wanted to set as a goal. "We'll wait and see first. But be ready."



-August Solitaire
avatar
Mischa Brendel

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-04-28
Age : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  Jason Andersen on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Freya's hair was on end, ready for action.

A squad of Alliance soldiers unloaded from a transport behind the second air tank, and a third air tank brought up the rear. The soldiers began fanning out, checking the spaces between and behind the buildings. A group of four approached the open door of the clinic.

Freya barked at them in warning. The soldiers stopped a moment, then the one in the back commanded, "Keep moving. We can deal with the dog if it becomes a problem." All of them readied weapons in case Freya jumped, but she held her ground, growling but not attacking until she had been commanded - or those she protected came under attack.

Stepping into the clinic waiting area, the man who had spoken before called out, "Anyone here?" The other soldiers had their weapons trained on the door leading into the rest of the clinic.

~GM~

Jason Andersen

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  Jon Stapley on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:48 am

"Here we go," Ashe murmured, before raising her voice to reply.

"Yes, three of us and the dog," she called, "I'm Doctor Lisa Branford, I have two patients under my care. We're unarmed and we have no quarrel with the Alliance. What do you want?"

- Ashe Tallis

Jon Stapley

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  Mischa Brendel on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:00 am

August pretended he was still drowsy from a sedative that was wearing off. It gave him the opportunity to take a look at the soldiers walking in.



-August Solitaire
avatar
Mischa Brendel

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-04-28
Age : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospect Hill Clinic – Haven (Odyssey)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum