Phoenix Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rec Room (OOC)

4 posters

Go down

Rec Room (OOC) Empty Rec Room (OOC)

Post  Aidan Fal Sun May 08, 2011 1:24 am

This will be an adequate on-topic "OOC" channel so we can gather and discuss the game!

Aidan Fal

Back to top Go down

Rec Room (OOC) Empty Re: Rec Room (OOC)

Post  Jason Andersen Mon May 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Woohoo!

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidan Fal Mon May 09, 2011 11:40 pm

So far Jason, you're the only one from the original group of people to bring yourself into the fold and ask questions, I guess I should go bug Robert. I can't remember if Zuz was the other person because our forums got knocked down around the time that I got a fourth person to join. Ash is out because of real life prioritizing, I know how he feels. Sooo... we's need to go recruit'in.

Aidan Fal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Tue May 10, 2011 12:49 am

Story of my life. ME is looking a bit sluggish, SW now on hold, ST needs more numbers, Odyssey has a skeleton crew.

Who's our recruiting officer anyway? Very Happy

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidan Fal Tue May 10, 2011 10:59 am

As far as I know I'm SL and GM, what's one more title? Unless you want the job? Either way, I think it'll work better if we both work together on this one. Smile Since I'm running this one alone, I can guarantee once we have the four alotted players we're gonna start here, and when/if another site gets created we'll just move over.

Aidan Fal

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 10, 2011 5:30 pm

I'm here and floating around. I'm very interested in getting this going, although currently I am in Canada visiting my step-mom who is being hospitalized for a brain tumor. I've been visiting frequently which has limited my time at home which has put a strain on my time online both at home and away from home.

That's not to say I am not here watching, and working, but I'm trying to use my time online wisely currently. Also we have a few people that haven't come over yet for the layover-time, and we have some few (such as Euan) dealing with finals at school, so I imagine things will be a little sluggish for a little while yet, although hopefully we will have a more permanent home in the very near future and then we can return to normality. Smile

~Robert

Admin
Admin

https://phoenixrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidan Fal Tue May 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Oh trust me, I remember, but yeah I didn't know exactly how busy you were going to be, Robert. Did you want to PM me the race/species you were going to play? When you get the time of course.

Aidan Fal

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuzutoo Mon May 23, 2011 10:57 am

Ok, I think I remember coming up with an initial concept for a character, although I've got to reread the other section here. I'm in and can start immediately. I'll have a character name and bio up a little later.
-Kevin
Zuzutoo
Zuzutoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuzutoo Mon May 23, 2011 9:09 pm

I PM'd you the character sheet. I don't pretend to know how the numeric scoring works, nor how to use it once assigned. I'm trying to keep Myfanwy balanced in terms of power. She can do neat stuff, but all of it has distinct limits. Happy to tweak her however is seen to be best.
-Kevin
Zuzutoo
Zuzutoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 24, 2011 2:45 pm

Yeah about those numbers, I might wanna Skype you to discuss those sometime Aidan.

~Robert

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Started working on that list btw, still have to start drawing up the character sheet though.

~Robert

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidan Fal Wed May 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Admin wrote:Started working on that list btw, still have to start drawing up the character sheet though.

~Robert

Essentially they're representation numbers. From one to three. Certain powers/advantages/benefits/strengths are more costly. 1 common, 2 uncommon but possible to attain, 3 iconic ability.

It's an "eyeball it" system. A lot of abilities will have an option to have a higher rating than just one, but having magical ability and being in Merlin's bloodline isn't going to be a simple matter of "everyone has that!" Just use your best judgement... If it gets in the way of you coming up with advantages, just send me a list of them and I'll tack on number tags.

Aidan Fal

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuzutoo Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Still ready to start this sim up when ever folks are ready. Hint. Hint.
-Kevin tpo Myfanwy
Zuzutoo
Zuzutoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidan Fal Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:22 pm

I haven't gotten a pm from you since you last updated your character sheet. Need some finalizing touches if that's all right, Jason is ready to go as well as soon as we iron out the last tidbits. I can start with two people as long as we have more people joining along the way! Smile

Aidan Fal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:57 pm

Jason is ready to go as well as soon as we iron out the last tidbits.

I'm reading that as "Jason is ready to go as well, as soon as [everyone else but Jason] iron out the last tidbits.

Or was there something more you wanted from my character sheet? If so, please PM me again. :?

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidan Fal Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:08 pm

You would be correct Jason, you're fine! Any tweaks to your character you feel like may be important you can go ahead with, but for all intents and purposes your character is finished, Jason.

Aidan Fal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down