Phoenix Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update - Sims

4 posters

Go down

Update - Sims Empty Update - Sims

Post  Admin Tue May 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Okay, I've finally loaded up the entire list to the site. Now if anyone has any pictures they want attached to their Sims - feel free to post those pics here, message me, or mail me and I'll add those too!

Also sorry about the delays on getting all the Sims loaded - I find myself distracted frequently with other responsibilities lately, especially work now that we're getting back into the swing of things.

~Robert

Admin
Admin

https://phoenixrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Update - Sims Empty Re: Update - Sims

Post  Aidan Fal Wed May 04, 2011 3:05 pm

... >.>

Except Beyond the Veil of Truth of course, which you've been holding off so that everyone on Earth can celebrate when it becomes available. I can see this was a wise choice...

...Yup.

Aidan Fal

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 05, 2011 12:57 am

Aidan Fal wrote:... >.>

Except Beyond the Veil of Truth of course, which you've been holding off so that everyone on Earth can celebrate when it becomes available. I can see this was a wise choice...

...Yup.

...I can't believe my plan was so transparent!

Haha, in all seriousness I missed your post for a category, thanks for bringing it up again! I have since put the Sim up! :-)

~Robert

Admin
Admin

https://phoenixrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidan Fal Sun May 08, 2011 1:07 am

Admin wrote:
Aidan Fal wrote:... >.>

...Yup.

...I can't believe my plan was so transparent!

Haha, in all seriousness I missed your post for a category, thanks for bringing it up again! I have since put the Sim up! :-)

~Robert

Hahaha, excellent! thanks much, good sir!

Aidan Fal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Mon May 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Nice one getting this and all the others opened now, Robert, for those wanting to continue in this interrim.

Ash

Ash

Back to top Go down

Update - Sims Empty Image requests

Post  Silent Hunter Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:42 pm

Rob,

Could you please add these to their respective forums with the appropriate resizes:

Update - Sims HMSNelson

Update - Sims CarrierBanner

Update - Sims Bannerdesign

Update - Sims TheDrakeClub

Update - Sims Kvantsymbol

Also, the descriptions for each of my sims, bar Carrier can be found on the Wiki.

Silent Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:04 am

It's probably worth posting a note in this thread echoing my suggestion which I've just made by email that SLs and their teams begin the task of moving sims (that ran here on the temporary forum) across from here to the main site at http://phoenix.reide96.com/index.php so as the sims resume service over there, nothing from this site will be missed. Then as each thread is copied across, we can close it down on this site for cohesion and simplicity.

Ash

Ash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down