Phoenix Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accipiter up!

5 posters

Go down

Accipiter up! Empty Accipiter up!

Post  Aidan Fal Mon May 02, 2011 7:07 pm

I believe I got all the appropriate rooms added that are currently occupied. I haven't heard much from Nick Palmer as of late, so I'm under the assumption that I'm the one in charge of role-playing movement forward.

Ash you're our GM for that, right? Until Nick gets back, I'll e-mail you a proposed action plan until he gets back.

Aidan Fal

Back to top Go down

Accipiter up! Empty Re: Accipiter up!

Post  Ash Mon May 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Yeah, I'm the GM. Nick's been really busy with RL, so it might make sense you stepping up temporarily if people want to keep things rolling. I'm actually holding off on starting the sims I'm leader of, but if the Accipiter players want me to continue GMing the KotOR sim I will. My availability isn't good right now, though, so I apologise in advance about that.

Ash

Ash

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidan Fal Mon May 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Perhaps it's best to do what you were saying Ash, and just wait for the more permanent site to come up first.

Aidan Fal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Thu May 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Up to you, boss. We're working on making it happen ASAP, but I understand some people would prefer to fill the time with a little RP here meanwhile. Generally I'd prefer to wait until we have Euan's back-up available, etc, that's one of the reasons I'm holding off the sims I SL, but other SLs feel differently I know.

Ash

Ash

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidan Fal Thu May 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Sent you an e-mail with an idea for Accipiter. Smile

~Aidan

Aidan Fal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Thu May 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Thanks man. It looks like Kevin's busy and it might just be you and me available. I was going to wait until Kevin posted as Elli before I introduced a new plot hook, and ideally until others joined us before I moved things along too much. Would it be worth emailing the crew to see who's interested in continuing the sim here, and who wants to wait until we move to our next site?

Ash

Ash

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuzutoo Thu May 19, 2011 6:59 pm

By all means, I'm happy to commence. I was reading the thread above about folks waiting until we had a more permanent home, but Elli is ready to play anytime!

-Kevin
Zuzutoo
Zuzutoo

Back to top Go down

Post  William Smith Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:18 pm

Im here ready to begin if need be

William Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:43 am

Well, that's certainly encouraging to have our pilot ready too! Welcome back Will, I can't begin to tell you how much I've missed you. :-)

I've also been very much missing RP and considering returning to at least one sim while Euan, Jason, et al build our new home. But RL has not been kind and I don't think I can do so immediately.

In addition to Aidan, Kevin, Will, and myself, we also had Dondi and both Nicks here. I haven't heard from Nick P in a couple of months now I think, and I think Nick B is holding off on rejoining sims until we have our permanent home. We also have another player joining us (this has been planned for a while!) but again, it might be best to wait until we have our permanent home. Unless you who are here are keen enough to try and persuade the rest of the crew to return? I'll run the sim (and enjoy running it!) if you're all raring to go, but I don't want to start it up again if we're missing people who plan to rejoin, if you see what I mean?

Ash

Ash

Back to top Go down

Accipiter up! Empty I'm back and I'm bad (within certain preset sensible paramaters)

Post  Nick Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:00 am

Hello all,

I'm back. Sorry about the delay. Apparently PhDs require work - who knew? Very Happy

Anyway, what are the incumbent plans for Accipiter? I posted over there requesting a roll call of players present so we can see where we are, but you guys have a better lie of the land than I do, and you've been coming up with some plans in my absence. I'm happy to step aside as Captain on the Accipiter and either retain my current character demoted, or play some other character if that's a direction people would be more happy with. I've been pretty useless as sim leader thus far.

Cheers,
Nick

Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  William Smith Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:39 pm

If you resign as Captain then Tom will take over and turn the whole ship into a Bachelor pad and the fate of the Galaxy be dammed.

I think you've been doing fine so far Smile

William Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:20 am

Agreed, we don't want that.

I've posted a note in the Accipiter's OOC thread on the main site at http://phoenix.reide96.com/viewtopic.php?pid=13273#p13273 with my suggestions as to how we proceed. I think with that now up and running, we can close this thread?

Ash

Ash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum