Phoenix Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC thread

+2
Misty Taylor
Mischa Brendel
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OOC thread Empty OOC thread

Post  Mischa Brendel Sun May 01, 2011 7:15 am

Okay everybody, I am trying to get us back in the air again as soon as possible. I'm currently going through some details with Jason about the story, but I think we can pick things up again pretty soon. If you have any questions you can of course email me, or ask here. Please post your character's bio in the appropriate thread (don't forget to mail it to me as well, so that we always have a backup) and hopefully we can get the story going again this week.
Mischa Brendel
Mischa Brendel

Back to top Go down

OOC thread Empty Re: OOC thread

Post  Misty Taylor Mon May 09, 2011 11:52 pm

I promise I am going to post, soon....promise! I've been busier than usual with the kids & this time of year at work...I hardly have time to think!

Misty

Misty Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Tue May 10, 2011 12:51 am

Take your time. Real life first! Jane will be there when you return. Wink

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mischa Brendel Sat May 14, 2011 10:38 am

Sorry for the sudden absence, guys. I've been a lot more busy at work than I'd anticipated. Hopefully I'll be able to post more regularly next week again, but I can't make any promises. I'll do my best, though.

-Mischa
Mischa Brendel
Mischa Brendel

Back to top Go down

OOC thread Empty OOC

Post  Bill Greene Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:45 pm

Howdy all!

I have reliable internet and a fixed laptop for the first time in almost a year. I'm hoping you'll still have me aboard. I know I have not been reliable lately but I have rectified that situation. If you fine folks will still have me, I'd love to play with you all again!!

Thanks for your time,

Bill Greene tpo X Davies

Bill Greene

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Welcome back. We've been pulling X along, fully confident you'd be back when you were able. Smile

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Taylor Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Jason Andersen wrote:Welcome back. We've been pulling X along, fully confident you'd be back when you were able. Smile

Yeah...What the evil GM said! Razz Welcome Back, Bill!

Misty Taylor

Back to top Go down

OOC thread Empty OOC

Post  Bill Greene Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:01 pm

You guys are the best! Very Happy
Where do I jump in? Question
cyclops (Just wanted to throw that in there.) cyclops

Bill Greene

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Taylor Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:19 am

I believe X was with Olaf, Ronan, & Naraea...that's about all I know. Jason! ( Did me yalling his name work? Very Happy )

Misty Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:30 am

My computer crashed and I lost my first epic post.

Second epic post is even MORE epic.

Bill, as of now X and Naraea are in the mule, chasing down the evil no gooder Buddy Phelps, who has Ayla prisoner. Wink

A synopsis - shortly after X and Naraea came aboard, the ship was attacked by 3 ships - one large ship (think "destroyer" size) and two smaller, fast and maneuverable ships (even more so than the Odyssey). While the smaller ship took out the Odyssey's engine, the larger ship caught up and fired an EMP that disabled most of her systems. Naraea aided the ship by manning the guns, while X and Ronon held things together in the engine room.

The Odyssey was boarded and we were introduced to Jane, a professional bounty hunter working for a larger corporation. She came to collect Ayla, who to her own surprise, had a bounty on her head. August decided he couldn't just let them go, so offered himself up as well. What Jane didn't know is that August had given Olaf a way to track him. Left floating in space, the Odyssey crew, now minus August and Ayla, quickly got to work making makeshift repairs to get the ship up and running again. Because of the skill of X, and aided by Ronon as well, the ship was under way very fast (faster than Jane would have expected), and Olaf began training Naraea to fly the ship, since Olaf was the only one who knew how at that point, and he wanted a backup in case something happened to him. Naraea proved a very capable student, and with Olaf's guidance put them down near where the 3 ships had landed on Haven.

A makeshift plan was drawn up for Ronon to create a diversion while Olaf and the others took the mule around the other side to hopefully rescue Ayla and August. Despite them being outnumbered and outgunned, luck has so far been on their side - they now have a chance to rescue both of their crew members... but how will they make it out alive? Let's find out!

-Jason

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mischa Brendel Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:18 am

Woohoo! Great to have you back, Bill! Of course you are still more than welcome to rejoin. I think Jason's post covered the whats and wheres nicely, but if there is anything else you need to know, don't hestitate to ask.

-Mischa
Mischa Brendel
Mischa Brendel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Bill, time for some awesome X awesomeness!

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mischa Brendel Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:51 am

This is supposed to be a temporary site, but we as a group decided not to wait too long for a permanent place to be set up and chose to go on playing our sim in the mean time. And what a story it is! Our continuation of the story also means some changes in the crew composition. Sadly, we had to see Mike leave, but there is also good news.

First of all, Misty Taylor has accepted the position as the new XO of the Odyssey. Judging by the way she has contributed to this sim so far, I can honestly say that I have no doubt that she will fulfil this job admirably.

And I am also happy to announce the arrival of two new members to our crew. You will probably have seen their character bios in the character bio thread already, but let me introduce them to you anyway: Dondi will take on the role of Shadaina Taylor, a lady with quite the resumé. She should prove a very interesting addition to the crew.

The second member that has agreed to join the Odyssey is our former GM: Jon Stapley. He will take on the role of field medic Ashe Tallis, a young woman with a troubled childhood.

Welcome Dondi and Jon, to the Odyssey!

And congratulations Misty, on becoming XO!

-Mischa, CO of the Odyssey
Mischa Brendel
Mischa Brendel

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Taylor Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:58 pm

Thanks Mischa! I can only hope that I do, and I am definitely looking forward to trying! I have to say, I am glad we decided to continue and not wait. This has been an awesome plot and storyline to rp.

A huge welcome to Dondi and Jon, also!! I'm sure our wonderufully, evil GM will be able to fit them both in rather nicely. Smile

Misty

Misty Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Welcome welcome welcome!

OOC thread Egyptian

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Taylor Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:03 am

short beach vacation... be back to posting 20th...sorry. Just checking in!!

Misty

Misty Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mischa Brendel Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:42 am

Thanks for letting us know. Have a great time!

-Mischa
Mischa Brendel
Mischa Brendel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Have fun!

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silent Hunter Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:40 am

Have fun!

Silent Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Taylor Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:53 am

Thanks! It was fun, although not long enough. I'll gt a post up sometime today.

Misty

Misty Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mischa Brendel Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:27 am

Jason has set himself on LOA for this week, so we are going to have to entertain ourselves for a couple of days. I don't think that should be a problem; I just wanted to let you guys know not to wait for Jason to make a post yourselves.

On a related note: I will be going on a three week vacation this Saturday, but I'm sure our XO and the GM will handle things just fine. I will be posting until Friday, though.

Mischa
Mischa Brendel
Mischa Brendel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mischa Brendel Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:57 pm

As mentioned in the previous post: tomorrow I'll be going on vacation. I'll see you lot in three weeks!

Mischa tpo August
Mischa Brendel
Mischa Brendel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Stapley Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:26 pm

I'm are gonna be out for a few days. Also, are we moving back to the main board now that it's up and running again?

Jon Stapley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Yes, I think we should. Now that I'm back from vacation I'll start looking into it immediately.

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Taylor Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:56 pm

I don't want to make the decision since it is Mischa's sim, but I think going back to the original site would be the thing to do. Maybe a synopsis and a link to the threads here, or something like that.... Just thought I would toss that out there.

So that being said should I post here or wait?

Misty

Misty Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next