Phoenix Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cargo Bay - Deck C

+4
Mischa Brendel
James M
Silent Hunter
Zuzutoo
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cargo Bay - Deck C - Page 5 Empty Re: Cargo Bay - Deck C

Post  James M Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:13 am

dratliff wrote:"Well Captain Lindemann has ventured onto other opportunities and turned this fine ship and her crew over to me, I can arrange transport for you at a fair price, Once we restock and mend our hurts , Now may I ask as to where in the 'verse you were heading?"

"Then my business will be conducted with you," Damiel agreed with a slow nod that wasn't unlike a bow. "As for where I'm heading..." He smiled pleasantly. "Anywhere. I have no set destination at the moment outside of... away." He paused and glanced over at the Guard.

"Please let me know when you are ready to see Major Koizumi", he said, "The shuttle is ready and waiting for your party".

Damiel wasn't about to air some things in front of strangers that he wouldn't be doing business with. Turning from Bradshaw back to the Captain, he offered quietly, "We can speak of my reasons later. I may require a long-term stay, if you have the room, and the ability to conduct my business from your ship. But since you have a prior engagement, I would ask that you meet with me at your convenience. If not later today, perhaps tomorrow morning at the Companion House here on Persephone?"

Mark was thinking,

" OK Damiel, I can meet you at the Companion House in the morning, I am sure we can arrange something for you, "

Mark knew where the companion house he was talking about was since he had made deliveries there before as a courier, he continues with Damiel

" Address is the same I assume ? "

Once he was done he turns to the security guard

" You did say shuttle? , then I will want my XO to attend as well,"

The guard gives Mark a pad number, then it was time to talk to Morgan, Mark had over heard her talking about going into town , he walks over to her

" I hate to be the bearer of bad news... I know you want to head into town with the ladies, but our security friends want us at their shuttle in about an hour for a meeting, I want you to spearhead this thing since you know more than me, I only glanced at the file Mr. Gunther had left, Then maybe after the meeting we'll pile into the mule and find a place to shop til we drop, I'll put Ryan in charge of the boat .. what do you think XO "

Mark also knew he had to some how get some clothes, and a set fitting for a meeting at a companion house , things were getting interesting , ship's business came first, the big one being the repairs, then getting some business to keep them flying, a companion on board would give them some respect at a lot of ports and open them up to them, they could set down, let Damiel do his business while they did theirs
He glances over at the sharp looking Damiel and nods him over

Mark Ho Chang

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:51 am

Brad had a portable cortex with him that was linked to the diagnostic center in one of the repair trucks, he soon was nodding

" Uh huh hmm yip, thats it, gorram it I'm personally going back to Athens and ripping those thugs heads off"

Brad looks at Ryan with the glint in his eyes

" Forget opening up the fuel pump, it's a cheap knock off that was put in their, they sold the original for four times the going price, I brought a genuine Iskellion fuel pump from my yards and double checked it as it was loaded onto the Wrecker , I want you to double check me, We're going to swap out the fuel pump and relays , the biggie is the pulse iterator, We need to inspect the engine and see if her timing is off "

James / GM

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Mischa Brendel Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:17 am

James M wrote: Brad had a portable cortex with him that was linked to the diagnostic center in one of the repair trucks, he soon was nodding

" Uh huh hmm yip, thats it, gorram it I'm personally going back to Athens and ripping those thugs heads off"

Brad looks at Ryan with the glint in his eyes

" Forget opening up the fuel pump, it's a cheap knock off that was put in their, they sold the original for four times the going price, I brought a genuine Iskellion fuel pump from my yards and double checked it as it was loaded onto the Wrecker , I want you to double check me, We're going to swap out the fuel pump and relays , the biggie is the pulse iterator, We need to inspect the engine and see if her timing is off "

James / GM

Ryan gave Brad a nod. "Let's get over all the equipment that we need to install. We can visually check it over here and then get it up to the engine room." Luckily the parts that needed to be replaced weren't very big. The last time they were here the entire engine had been replaced and for that the ship had to be opened up. This time the elevator would suffice.

He called over his fellow engineer: "Brandon, have a moment?" By the looks of it Brandon had been either making or cancelling plans with Morgan. But right now he needed his colleague to help out with the repairs. If everything went smoothly - which Ryan actually doubted given the amount of bad luck that they'd had plus the fact that they were dealing with sabotage - maybe Brandon could get the evening off.

-Ryan Bow
Mischa Brendel
Mischa Brendel

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Rennolds Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:02 pm

" I hate to be the bearer of bad news... I know you want to head into town with the ladies, but our security friends want us at their shuttle in about an hour for a meeting, I want you to spearhead this thing since you know more than me, I only glanced at the file Mr. Gunther had left, Then maybe after the meeting we'll pile into the mule and find a place to shop til we drop, I'll put Ryan in charge of the boat .. what do you think XO "

Morgan nodded slowly, as she went over everything in her head. "Sure, I'll grab something to eat in the Galley and then freshen up. Are we posting a rotating watch? I don't want Sue and Jelena to be the only two on duty, so I'd like to come back in a few hours to take my turn."

She turned to Poppy with an apologetic smile. "Looks like I won't be able to join you for lunch after all, but I can give you the names of a few good places close by if you'd still like to go out."

Morgan O'Doyle

Nicole Rennolds

Back to top Go down

Post  dratliff Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:01 pm

"In the morning it is. I'll offer breakfast to you and anyone of your crew you may bring along." He smiled. "The House would welcome visitors and offers its hospitality."

"Address is the same I assume?"

"As always, yes," Damiel agreed, nodding again. "We are never hard to find and rarely do we up stakes."

Damiel waited for all business to conclude with Mark, and then the man walked toward the two women standing to one side. He had the guile to sense that he hadn't been dismissed quite yet, as no farewells had been offered, and so he paused until that was forthcoming. His light eyed gaze wandered here or there for the next few moments, but always returned to the Captain - and the luminously attired woman Mark spoke to.

He glances over at the sharp looking Damiel and nods him over.

This, then, was what he was waiting on. Without preamble or waiting, he smoothly strode to Mark's side and inclined his head in greeting to the duo of Poppy and Morgan. "Well met," he offered with a smile for them.

dratliff

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuzutoo Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Cargo Bay - Deck C - Page 5 Poppysm
Poppy was saddened that Morgan would not be able to accompany her to lunch. She smiled at her. "It's ok, I will manage. Sorry you can't make it." It certainly helped to have someone with you that knew their way around in a new town. She was however grateful that the Captain did not request she stay on the bridge. She had a package to deliver and she wanted to get it to a Blue Sun office before the public entrance closed for the day.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the approach of the handsome gentleman. She began to get nervous and shy like a boy crazy school girl. She fought to keep her emotions in check with her corporate training. She smiled confidently as he approached. And returned his greeting with a slight bow. "As are you sir. I am Ms. Poppy Brandes, I fly the Atlantis. " Well that came out wrong. She had meant to say Chief Pilot, but the moment had gotten away from her. Instead she felt like a Rim World yokel. She averted her eyes from him in embarrassment.

-Poppy
Zuzutoo
Zuzutoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:41 am

Nicole Rennolds wrote:
Morgan laughed sweetly. "Méi shì, piàoliang, you can wear whatever you want. Hell, you could show up in coveralls and engine grease, and I'd still be happy to spend the evening with you," After a quick glance around the Cargo Bay, where she saw that everyone else seemed to be too busy to pay attention to them, she quickly kissed Brandon on the cheek. "I'll see you tonight," she said, her gaze lingering on him as she walked away.

Morgan O'Doyle

"Yíhuìér jiàn," he responded as she walked away. He was watching her go, his mind filled with the thoughts of the coming evening, when Ryan called him out of his reverie.

Mischa Brendel wrote:
He called over his fellow engineer: "Brandon, have a moment?" By the looks of it Brandon had been either making or cancelling plans with Morgan. But right now he needed his colleague to help out with the repairs. If everything went smoothly - which Ryan actually doubted given the amount of bad luck that they'd had plus the fact that they were dealing with sabotage - maybe Brandon could get the evening off.

-Ryan Bow

"Sure Chief!" he called as he headed over to get instructions on what they needed to do, keeping an eye on Morgan as he did so. He tried to suppress his feelings of jealousy as she and Poppy whispered over the newcomer. He needed a distraction, and focusing on the work at hand would provide it.

~Brandon~

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:57 am

Nicole Rennolds wrote:

Morgan nodded slowly, as she went over everything in her head. "Sure, I'll grab something to eat in the Galley and then freshen up. Are we posting a rotating watch? I don't want Sue and Jelena to be the only two on duty, so I'd like to come back in a few hours to take my turn."

" Yes a rotating watch would be good, Put me in there as well, Now about eating why don't we all go as a group in Sophie, except our first watch of course, get something to eat at a good local vender, I need to get some captainy clothes , a pair of Hakama and a kimono for tomorrow morning "

She turned to Poppy with an apologetic smile. "Looks like I won't be able to join you for lunch after all, but I can give you the names of a few good places close by if you'd still like to go out."

Morgan O'Doyle

Damiel waited for all business to conclude with Mark, and then the man walked toward the two women standing to one side. He had the guile to sense that he hadn't been dismissed quite yet, as no farewells had been offered, and so he paused until that was forthcoming. His light eyed gaze wandered here or there for the next few moments, but always returned to the Captain - and the luminously attired woman Mark spoke to.

He glances over at the sharp looking Damiel and nods him over.

This, then, was what he was waiting on. Without preamble or waiting, he smoothly strode to Mark's side and inclined his head in greeting to the duo of Poppy and Morgan. "Well met," he offered with a smile for them.

Mark looks at Damiel and then Morgan and Poppy

" Damiel this is my XO Morgan O'Doyl. the best shooter in the 'verse and this fine lady is Poppy my chief pilot who can thread this boat through the eye of a needle " Mark points out Ryan,Brandon and Brad going over their cortex units

" Those two gentlemen are my engineers , chief Engineer Ryan and Engineer Brandon, and then man with them is Brad Paron who is in charge of our refit , The other two charming ladies are the fire team, don't let their good looks fool you, they shoot straight , the little monk back their is Kundan who is our ships steward , I think our good doctor is in the infirmary and of course there is Cheff Lizz who can really serve up the real food, their a fine group and I am pleased with them all , I will see who would want to come to the companion house in the morning OK "

Mark reaches to shake Damiel's hand

" Be there in the morning Damiel "

Mark walks with Damiel off the ramp and sees him off onto the concourse area , he gets the stares from a couple of ladies who whistle at his build, then carry on, Mark walks back to the boat noting one of the ladies enjoying the sun , He nods approvingly to her,then walks up the ramp to the cargo bay where Brad was talking to Ryan and Brandon

" OH good Captain I got the parts on their way from the Wrecker, they just got a berth down the way, then your men are going to double check them parts and make sure they're proper "

" What about that pulse iterator "

" Thats the biggie and we're going to have to check the crank and cam timing relationships and if they're out, we'll have to open up the engine "

" I blew one on a shuttle and the engine was ruined, valves into the pistons "

" The Iskellion engines are non interference designs so there wont be that kind of damage"

" Well I am putting Ryan in charge of the boat while I am gone to a meeting with my XO, So work it out and keep me advised "

Mark knew Ryan had everything under control, the engineer was noting things on his cortex unit , Mark had pulled his out and looked up a vender that sold nice looking coveralls , he liked the black short sleeved set he saw on the screen and they were not far from the ship

" Oh Ryan we're taking Sophie, how is she for operation ? "

Mark Ho Chang

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Silent Hunter Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:01 am

Jelena nodded at Mark as she lay down on the towel and closed her eyes.

- Jelena Markov

Silent Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  dratliff Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:21 pm

She smiled confidently as he approached. And returned his greeting with a slight bow. "As are you sir. I am Ms. Poppy Brandes, I fly the Atlantis."

Damiel smiled a little more and offered his hand to her. If she chose to accept it, as if to shake it, he would casually flip it and bow over it with a polite kiss to the knuckles. "As I saw," he answered as he released her hand as gently as he took it. He had callouses here and there, in the proper places to show that at some point he'd received weapons training. "You landed a wounded ship brilliantly. I'm quite impressed."

Mark looks at Damiel and then Morgan and Poppy.

"Damiel this is my XO Morgan O'Doyl. the best shooter in the 'verse and this fine lady is Poppy my chief pilot who can thread this boat through the eye of a needle."

"Indeed," Damiel agreed, offering the same token of courtesy to Morgan as he did to Poppy, and just as gently.

Mark points out Ryan, Brandon and Brad going over their cortex units.

"Those two gentlemen are my engineers, chief Engineer Ryan and Engineer Brandon, and then man with them is Brad Paron who is in charge of our refit. The other two charming ladies are the fire team, don't let their good looks fool you, they shoot straight. The little monk back their is Kundan who is our ships steward, I think our good doctor is in the infirmary and of course there is Cheff Lizz who can really serve up the real food, their a fine group and I am pleased with them all, I will see who would want to come to the companion house in the morning OK."

"You have yourself a fine crew," Damiel told Mark with lifted brows. "Remind me to ask what trouble you tend to get into tomorrow morning." He chuckled to make light of the subject, but an undercurrent of sobriety remained. "If nobody but yourself can make it, then no hard feelings. I'll still offer you breakfast before the tea ceremony and stiff bargaining."

Mark reaches to shake Damiel's hand.

"Be there in the morning Damiel."

"I look forward to it." He shook Mark's hand again, and then inclined his head to Poppy and Morgan. "Ladies," he offered in farewell before turning to walk with Mark off the ship.

He didn't bother the member of Mark's Fire Duo who was taking in the sun. She seemed to be relaxing, and he left her space to unwind. Once he and Mark parted at the concourse, Damiel watched the better-built man's departure with a sigh. It was half relief and half frustration. The ship would be grounded for a while - long enough, most likely, for the Governor to start sending out people covertly to watch him or bring him in. The Alliance could make anyone vanish if they really wanted to, or make a death look like an accident. He didn't like being on Persephone. It was like having a bulls-eye directly pinned to his back.

The idea made the space between his shoulders itch. "No time to get paranoid," he muttered to himself as he removed his fan from his belt and snapped it open with a brisk motion of his wrist. Paranoia would lead to hasty reactions - he needed to act, not react, if he meant to see himself safely away from the planet.

But it did twist him up inside to know the ship was grounded for at least a day, possibly longer, for repairs. Paranoia might not be wise, but caution certainly was.

He turned and made his way back toward the House with a slow step echoed by his fanning motion, a lazy and content smile plastered on his face. As the Earth-That-Was saying about ducks went, he was paddling like the devil under the water while maintaining his calm surface.

dratliff

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Rennolds Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Once Damiel and Mark left, Morgan excused herself from Poppy and left the Cargo Bay in the direction of the Galley.

Morgan O'Doyle

Nicole Rennolds

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:52 am

Mark spotted a clothing kiosk nearby and yelled to Morgan

" I'm going over to that kiosk to get some proper clothes, we'll meet here in 30 minutes then head for that meeting "

Mark points to the kiosk which displayed some rather nice looking ship type clothes and the traditional Japanese Hakama

Once at the Kiosk Mark was thinking of Damiel, the man was well built for a lean man but there was something under the surface that was projecting and Mark could not put a finger on it, was it because of his profession, But a companion on the boat would give their boat status at the nicer ports and get them some better job prospects, perhaps even helping outer rim companion houses , Jayne had told him of how they helped the " Heart of Gold " companion house and were offered their services since they were working for them, Not that thee big muscular man with freakishly broad shoulders wanted the companions service, But if it came to it Mark would come to their aid if a companion house was being harassed
Mark found some 3x short sleeved blue coveralls, He tries them on and finds that they fit the broad shoulders but would have to be altered to fit proper around his small muscular waist , that meant a waist as the seamstress tapered three pair for Mark
So it was try on the Hakama with a two layer Kimono shirt, Mark went with a black Hakama and a dark blue Kimono shirt with a black kimono under layer , Mark looked good in this, It showed his broad shoulders and lean build, Mark took two pair of hakamas with the matching shirts, then put on a pair of the altered coveralls complete with under layers and Mark was very pleased with the results , He even had the ship's logo embroidered onto the left chest area, a good look in the mirror put a smile on Marks face, he ties his dreads back, and smiles, One problem solved, he now had some good clothing
Mark pays the person and takes his new ward robe back to the ship, he strides up the ramp and is met by Kundan, he notes Brad on his cortex talking with the crew on the Wrecker, they were delivering the parts

" Kundan can you take these to my cabin please "

" Yes sir, I'll let Morgan know your back as well "

Kundan goes up the lift

Mark Ho Chang

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Brandon and Ryan discussed the job at hand, dividing the work and checks between them. With the planning done, there was a small window of time to grab some food before the long haul. They were going to need to get something into their bellies to keep their energy up.

"Brad, contact me on my cortex when the parts arrive," Ryan was saying as he and Brandon headed for the Galley to get something to eat.

~Brandon (and Ryan)~

OOC: Moving Ryan with me. Mischa may not think so, but Ryan needs to eat sometime! Smile

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:24 am

Will do Ryan, I'm going to check a few things with her than report to ya

James / GM

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuzutoo Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:36 pm

OOC: My apologies if this throws things out of sequence or I missed getting proper approval to leave the ship, but the story is moving...

Cargo Bay - Deck C - Page 5 Poppysm
IC: As Mark and the others returned to their tasks of getting Atlantis fixed up again, Poppy quickly headed down the ramp in the direction of Damiel. The companion walked quickly from someone that moved so gracefully. Poppy had to hurry her steps to catch up. She drew close.

"Excuse me Mr. Damiel. Forgive me if I seem too bold, but I am new to Persephone and was hoping you might be able to show me how to get around town. That is if you do not have a contract waiting for you. I know your time is precious." She did her best to handle the conversation in a proper corporate manner, but something about the man made her knees weak.

-Poppy

OOC: We should move this to a Peresphone thread after your response.
Zuzutoo
Zuzutoo

Back to top Go down

Post  dratliff Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:44 pm

"Excuse me Mr. Damiel. Forgive me if I seem too bold, but I am new to Persephone and was hoping you might be able to show me how to get around town. That is if you do not have a contract waiting for you. I know your time is precious."

He'd been off in his own little mental world when the woman's voice pierced it to bring him back to reality. He jumped and turned, one hand unconsciously hovering toward... toward nothing, by the looks of things. He wasn't armed where his hand moved to the sash. A moment later, he had the grace to color up in a blush and laugh softly. "Apologies," he responded as he visibly forced himself to relax once again. "You startled me."

He smiled and shook his head. "Just Damiel will do. If you have to be formal, it's Mr. Vincent. I would prefer Damiel, though." He glanced around for a brief moment before focusing back on Poppy. "As for showing you around, I would be honored. I have no contracts on Persephone at this time." He paused. "If I'm fortunate, I may not have any at all before the ship departs."

He turned and offered his arm to her gallantly. "Shall we? Where would you like to start? At somewhere to eat, or perhaps the marketplace?"

dratliff

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:23 am

Mark remained in the cargo bay and watched as a five ton pulled up and two husky built men hop out, they roll up the door and there were parts for the ship, some were wrapped in plastic to keep them clean , they looked old like they had been sitting in stock
Mark watches as they unload the pallets and begin to wheel them up the ramp, One was a fuel pump and relay, it was a stout looking piece of machinery, Mark knew iskelion when he saw it, stout and simple
Mark cues the engineering channel

" Mark to Ryan and Brandon, that includes Brad, we got the parts being unloaded right now, From what I can see they look good, Old but good iskelion stuff "

The driver walks up the ramp

" G-day sir, Brad around ? "

" He'll be down shortly along with my engineers to check over these parts "

" I think you'll be pleased with these, fresh from the old iskelion warehouse and they have been reconditioned to like now specs "

" I'll let my chief decide if they'll be going into my boat, we had a lot of hurt on our last voyage "

" Got ya on that sir , feel free to go through these parts "

Mark awaits Ryan and Brandon, and of course Morgan , at least he was dressed proper

Mark Ho Chang

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuzutoo Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:53 am

<--------------------------------------Moving Poppy & Damiel to Persephone thread ------------------------------->
Zuzutoo
Zuzutoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Silent Hunter Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:56 pm

The sunbathing Jelena watched the others depart, while Sue kept a beady eye out for trouble. After an hour or two, they'd swap places.

- Fire Duo

Silent Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:14 am

So far there was no trouble, just parts for the ship were being delivered , Mark was talking to the driver, While Poppy had walked off with that companion. speaking of Mark he was now wearing a new pair of blue short sleeved coveralls that revealed his build , his long dreads were tied back and dropped halfway down his broad back
It looked like a typical day on the docks, the smell of good dogs filled the air from a local vender , a street musician was playing his guitar nearby and drawing a crowd, he had set up shop in front of his small ship , a sign read Tattoos for a good price , a large man was getting inked inside the ship
Some Alliance security walked by checking the meters in front of each berth , they pause at the Atlantis and give the meter a double check

James / GM

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:22 am

Soon Ryan and Brad show up, Ryan immediately gets into looking at the parts and whistles

" Whoa, this is THE stuff, It's old but it looks like your guys repacked the bearings "

Brad takes a looks at the fuel pump

" Found that in surplus here, it is meant for this boat, I had the bearings service since it was in storage for so long then tested "

Mark looks around

" Where's Brandon ? "

" He'll be down in a moment, just had to stock up and check a couple things, Well captain this pump is first rate, "

Ryan checks all the other parts as they are carried in, Brad had even brought a pulse iterator that was a performance part, it was a double roller unit complete with matching gears

OOC: OK Brandon it is Christmas time for the engineers, lots of shiny new parts to check out

Mark Ho Chang

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Silent Hunter Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Guard Bradshaw had been patiently ogling Jelena waiting for Mark and Morgan to come out so he could escort them to the waiting shuttle and from there to Maczarek Security's headquarters. He was getting a bit warm - the dress uniform wasn't exactly designed for this sort of thing - but it was all part of the job.

He wished that Colonel Maczarek could have met them - so of course the Colonel did as well. But the Colonel had come down with a bad dose of the flu and was confined to her bed. With the XO away on a training exercise, they'd have to settle for Major Lady Miriam Koizumi. Mind you, that might be a blessing for Mark Ho Chang; Mimi had a figure that could be described as "memorable" to put it mildly.

- Bradshaw

Silent Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Rennolds Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Morgan arrived in the Cargo Bay, dressed in a black button-up shirt and tight-fitting black cargo pants, with her damp hair up in a ponytail. She had two visible sidearms, plus several conveniently concealed weapons.

"Hello," she said to Ryan and Brad, as she glanced over the new parts with a look of approval. Turning to Mark, she said, "Hope I haven't kept ya waiting long, ready to go?"

Morgan O'Doyle

Nicole Rennolds

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Brandon came in from the lift, his coveralls already stained with grime, and headed immediately to where the other men stood around the crates of parts.

"Sorry I wasn't here sooner, I was in the middle of isolating everything from the fuel and oxygen tanks, and was just about to start taking that faulty fuel pump apart."

He stole a glance at Morgan - well, what was supposed to be a glance, but turned into something a bit longer as he checked out her tight fitting cargo pants. Luckily the others were going over the parts and hadn't noticed his overly long look. He suppressed the urge to whistle at her.

He whistled when he saw the new fuel pump instead. "Nice! Oh, and a pulse iterator. Next you'll be pulling out a supercharger," Brandon grinned.

~Brandon Miles~

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:17 am

Nicole Rennolds wrote:Morgan arrived in the Cargo Bay, dressed in a black button-up shirt and tight-fitting black cargo pants, with her damp hair up in a ponytail. She had two visible sidearms, plus several conveniently concealed weapons.

"Hello," she said to Ryan and Brad, as she glanced over the new parts with a look of approval. Turning to Mark, she said, "Hope I haven't kept ya waiting long, ready to go?"

Morgan O'Doyle

Mark gave Morgan a double glance and a smile formed on his chiseled features

" Uh nope your just in time, Looks like our ride is here, shall we, Oh Ryan your in charge of the boat while I'm away, I know you'll have her in good shape "

Ryan looks up from the timing set

" We'll work hard at it sir , Looks like some shiny parts here , Hey Brandon lets get them up to the engine room , Ohhh a new water pump to boot "

Mark offers Morgan his elbow as a courtesy as they walk down the ramp to meet the security officer who appeared to be a wee bit warm

" Hello Mr, Bradshaw, My XO and I are ready "

Mark follows Bradshaw along with Morgan to a waiting shuttle

Mark Ho Chang

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next