Phoenix Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galley / Mess Hall - Deck A

3 posters

Go down

Galley / Mess Hall - Deck A Empty Galley / Mess Hall - Deck A

Post  Nicole Rennolds Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:29 pm

Morgan got off the lift on Deck A and meandered through the Mess Hall. She opened the door to Galley and poked her head in.

"Liza? You here?" She remembered seeing Kundan in the Cargo Bay, so she figured the Chef was relaxing after preparing an uneaten lunch for the crew. If Liza wasn't in the Galley, Morgan would help herself to the leftovers.

Morgan O'Doyle

Nicole Rennolds

Back to top Go down

Galley / Mess Hall - Deck A Empty Re: Galley / Mess Hall - Deck A

Post  James M Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:57 am

Morgan found Lizz working in the galley, she had the food on slow cook to keep it warm

" Uhh Morgan, Hope your hungry, theres plenty of food to go around, just grab yourself a plate and enjoy, got several flavours of coffee , whatever broke took my galley power for a bit, Now that we're on the ground I got power, I sent a wave to our engineers, Hope they eat before ripping into the ship"

Lizz realized she was rambling

" Soo whats up ? "

She takes a seat and nurses a cup of coffee

James / GM

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Rennolds Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Morgan grabbed a plate and tossed some food on there, seemingly at random. She was so hungry she didn't care what she ate, as long as she got some food in her. She then leaned against a counter and stuffed herself, talking to the chef between bites.

"Well our engine fell apart again, no big surprise there. Brad thinks it was sabotage, so he and the engineers are building it back up from scratch. It looks like we might be taking on a new passenger, a male Companion named Damiel...he looks like something from the cover of a romance novel. In about an hour, Mark and I are going to meet with a security firm about doing some work for them, which is why I'm rudely stuffing my face right now instead of eating like a civilized person. I think that's all since last time I was in here. Got any plans on Persephone?"

Morgan O'Doyle

Nicole Rennolds

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:46 pm

It wasn't long before Ryan and Brandon made their way into the Galley. Brandon smiled at the two women as he and Ryan moved to the food to serve themselves.

Sitting at their own table, they began to eat as quickly as they could - even without the new parts yet, they could start with disassembly in preparation of them. Brandon mentioned something to Ryan and he nodded. Brandon then got up and walked to where Morgan and Lizz sat.

"Hey Lizz, thanks for the great food, as always. Ryan and I are going to be heads down working in the engine room, and we won't have time to come back here to refill our coffee cups. Do you have a vacuum flask we can fill with coffee and take with us?"

~Brandon~

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:17 am

Lizz looked up at Brandon

" I got a couple of nice stainless steel ones, Let me fill them up for ya, I can also have Kundan bring you anything you need while your working, you can't fix the engine on an empty stomach "

Lizz gets up and pulls two nice flasks from the cupboards and fills them up with a premium blend of coffee, she knew what the men liked and had them set up with some munchies

" There ya are Brandon, Oh Tell Ryan I had a power hiccup. thats why dinner got a wee bit delayed , probably something to do with the ships engine coming apart "

Lizz was still smiling, the joy was beaming from her and was genuine, the women knew how to handle situations

James / GM

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:23 am

Brad walks into the galley, he was already greasy and had a scowl on his face

" Hey folks, mind if I grab something, I could use a beer or nine right now "

He sits down next to Ryan

" Hope you don't mind me, I just had to check that pulse iterator cover and it has not even been removed for the upgrade I ordered for the engine BEFORE it was to be installed , I got a hunch that is what it is , Plus I smelled the oil and there is fuel in it, she's been flooding out, thats why your fuel bill is so high, I am so close to going to the iskelion yards and getting an engine and rebuilding it right on the docks "

Brad slides his cortex over to Ryan and Brandon

" Boys from the Wrecker are moving to parts over via pallet truck, they said 20 minutes "

The anger and frustration was radiating from the man as he ate some chicken

James / GM

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole Rennolds Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Morgan paused her face-stuffing when Brandon came in, but it resumed as soon as he sat down with Ryan. She finished eating as Brandon came back in asking for coffee. She rinsed her dishes, sneaking a few glances at Brandon in the process.

"Thanks for the food, chef! Gotta run, but if we have some extra time on Persephone, we should go shopping or something." Morgan felt bad that Liza was always stuck in the kitchen by herself, it would be fun to go out on the town together.

She put her clean dishes away before dashing to her quarters.

Morgan O'Doyle

Nicole Rennolds

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Andersen Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:35 pm

"Xièxie," Brandon said to Lizz as she handed him the coffee and munchies. "Hopefully we won't have any more outages like that. Brad, Ryan and I are all going to be triple checking to make sure it's all done right this time. Sorry for any inconvenience it caused you."

He sits back down next to Ryan as Brad comes in.

"20 minutes? Doesn't give us much time to start taking out the bad parts. I'll get started right away. Meet you both in the engine room."

He left Brad to finish his food with Ryan to talk over any additional needs the ship would have.

"Thanks for the food and coffee, Lizz!" he called as he left the room.

~Brandon~

Jason Andersen

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:06 am

Lizz gave Brandon a broad smile and to Morgan as well

" It would be nice to get out on the town, I'll chat with our new captain, he seems reasonable about things "

Lizz fires up the dishwasher unit

James / GM

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  James M Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:26 am

Jason Andersen wrote:"Xièxie," Brandon said to Lizz as she handed him the coffee and munchies. "Hopefully we won't have any more outages like that. Brad, Ryan and I are all going to be triple checking to make sure it's all done right this time. Sorry for any inconvenience it caused you."

He sits back down next to Ryan as Brad comes in.

"20 minutes? Doesn't give us much time to start taking out the bad parts. I'll get started right away. Meet you both in the engine room."

He left Brad to finish his food with Ryan to talk over any additional needs the ship would have.

"Thanks for the food and coffee, Lizz!" he called as he left the room.

~Brandon~

I was not long before Ryan's cortex goes off echoed by Brads

" Mark to Ryan and Brandon, that includes Brad, we got the parts being unloaded right now, From what I can see they look good, Old but good iskelion stuff "

Ryan yawns, gets up

" On my way captain, nothing like greasy engine parts to make my day "

Ryan pats Brad on the shoulder

" Well lets see what your boys got us "

James / GM

James M

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down